Chapter 19 - First time

YOUR POV

Rachel agreed to stay overnight at my house so when we arrived we decided to watch a movie in my room, it was pretty late.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked her while i turned the tv on

"mmmmm a romantic one" She got into the bed

"Lets see imagine me and you" I said laying next to her

"I Love that movie" She answered me

The movie started and we were hugging, i started to give her kisses on the cheek, then i gave her some kisses on her lips and going down her neck.

She slowly brought her hands up to rest on my neck pulling my body closer to hers. I rested my hand on her thigh. She whispered a moan in my ear and i started to kiss her lower and lower.

In conclusion we did not see the movie.

When i woke up i rolled over in bed and found Rachel asleep, the only thing i could think about was the night we had and also that Rachel snores.... A LOT.

While i was watching her sleep she woke up.

"Good morning" She said to me in a hoarse voice

"Good morning babe,do you know that you are way prettier when you are asleep?" I said caressing her face.

Rachel tangled her fingers into my hair pressing her lips against mine.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked her while she was hugging me

Because it was Sunday we spent all day watching movies and eating popcorn and stuff also, my mother was in LA because of work so we had the house for ourselves.

8 p.m

"I have to go" Rachel told me

I took her to her house and we said goodbye with a kiss.

"It was the best Sunday" I said

"Yes..... see you tomorrow at school...... babe" She smiled at me

"night" I get on my nike and head home