Chapter 8 - The truth

WEEKS LATER

YOUR POV

I was lying down on my bed and all these questions came to my head.

"What if im in love with Rachel?"

"But what if i like Santana?"

"But what  if i'd actually like Quinn?"

These past weeks really helped me to get closer to each one of them individually but still i was very confused. I continued to think until my phone rang

It was a message from the least expected person, well it was a little expected since i was thinking about her. It was like a sign.

"Hello?"  I said

"Hi" She said

"Do you have dinner plans?" She asked me

"No."

"do you want to go out?"

"Yes! Sure."

"Come pick me up" She said

"Sure, bye"

I quickly started to dress up, i was so nervous and i didnt know what to do. I fixed my hair like 100 times (not kidding).

I climbed to my bike and i went to her house.

Arriving at her house i was sweating but when i saw her i was speechless.

"You look beautiful. " I said stunned

"Thank you, you too

"Thank you, you too." Rachel told me with a smile

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her

And she replied "Surprise me."

We got on my bike and i took her to the most romantic restaurant i could find near her house. Everything was going well but i was wondering why she wanted to see me so i asked her. "So why did you want to come and have dinner with me?"

Rachel giving a big sighed told me "Maybe this is going to sound very fast but the truth is... i haven't stopped thinking about you. Since i met you i have felt different things, different at the things i feel for Finn. With you i feel safe, confident, loved and also i have a lot of fun with you. I know that i'm in a relationship but i'm going to end it. What i feel for you is so new to me and yes, i'm scared and you have to understand that i have never liked a girl before."

I couldn't believe everything that was coming from Rachel's mouth, so i told her the truth. "Rachel, i feel the same way, i can't stop thinking about you and i know that all of this is so difficult for you i understand. I'll wait for you until you're ready."

Of course i didn't tell her how i felt about Santana and Quinn.

We finished eating and i took her to her house. We arrived and we walked to her door.

"Thanks for everything." Rachel said

"Thanks to you." I replied

Rachel came closer to me and i felt her lips on my cheek, it was the sweetest kiss someone had given to me.

"See you tomorrow" She smiled and closed the door.