Chapter 2 - Rachel Berry

In the bathroom.

YOUR POV

"Are you okay? What's up with those guys? " I asked 

"Yes, I'm fine, they always do the same to me, for not being popular and that stuff." She stood quiet while she was cleaning herself

I saw that she was struggling to clean her hair from behind so I offered to help her. On a side note  the girl was very beautiful and obviously like a person with hormones I liked her.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked her 

"Yes, thank you very much" She turned to see me  "Are you new, right?" She added

"Yes, today is my first day."

"Well, my name is Rachel Berry" She saw me and we exchanged glances through the bathroom mirror and she smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Rachel, my name is Y/N Y/LN" 

We both stared at each other through the mirror. Once Rachel was clean we left the bathroom.

"Well, what class are you going to? Do you know where your classroom is?" Rachel asked me

"Actually no, I'm supposed to go to chemistry class but I don't know where the classrooms are or anything."

"I also have chemistry, come and I'll go with you." She grabbed my hand and led me to the chemistry classroom.

------------------------------------------

All classes were finished and the only thing I needed to do was to ask for information to sign up for the Glee club. I was on my way to the principal's office when suddenly I heard the most beautiful voice singing a song (Endless love) one of my favorite songs by the way.  When I found out where the voice came from, I peeked into the room. I saw Rachel and she was singing with a teacher, at that moment I realized  "this is Glee club" I said to myself. I was watching from the door since I was very shy to enter, although I had already met Rachel I didn't want to interrupt her because i  saw her very focused on her thing.

I was stunned by her voice and then I felt someone watching me and I turned quickly, I saw a girl with black hair with cheerleader uniform (very pretty by the way) and when she realized that I had seen her she winked at me, i just smiled. 

When Rachel and the teacher finished singing the teacher told me that if I was interested in the club to which I answered ...

 "Um ... No ... Well ... Yes ... " I answered very shy and everyone was watching me.

"Come, take this test class to see if you like it. My name is William but everyone calls me Mr. Shue" He told me

"Okay ... Thanks....." I replied

I walked and Rachel smiled at me waving, there was only one chair available, next to the girl who had winked at me so I sat next to her.