Chapter 38 - HUT HUT!

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

YOUR POV

Today's the last day of summer vacations, since we finished school year i have not spoken with Rachel or Santana. Yes i'm single as a pringle.

This year Quinn is coming back to Mckinley and i hope that with her we can win nationals.

"Hey guys!!!! I missed you so much!" Kurt said running towards Mercedes, Tina, Artie and I who were by my locker

"Hey Kurt,  we missed you to but we saw you yesterday" I said and we laugh "I know but now we are back at school and it's our last year together, although i hate classes i really like being with all of you" He replied with a very cute smile.

I closed my locker and turned around to see three girls wearing the cheerios uniform.

"So, the unholy trinity is back?" I said blocking their path "Better and hotter" Santana replied and i just gave her a little smile "Quinn is so nice to see you" I said wrapping my arms around her waist, she put her hands around my neck and she hu...

"So, the unholy trinity is back?" I said blocking their path "Better and hotter" Santana replied and i just gave her a little smile "Quinn is so nice to see you" I said wrapping my arms around her waist, she put her hands around my neck and she hugged me back "I missed you too" She whispered teasing me, i let go and they kept walking.

"So, have you decided yet?" Kurt asked me while walking to the choir room "Decide what?" I replied confused "About....... who you really love, i mean, Rachel hurt you by not trusting you, Santana hurt you with the pictures incident and Quinn hurt you by leaving Lima" He said summing up everything that had happened "But Kurt how i'm i supposed to know who i really love?" I said running my hands through my hair "Just think, who you missed the most this time" He responded and we entered the choir room.

"Hey guys, welcome back" Mr Shue said clapping her hands "We missed you Mr Shue" Sam said and we all turned to see him with a disagree look "I missed you too Sam!" Mr Shue responded "Hey have you seen Rachel?" I whispered to Kurt "No, i haven't heard from her all summer" He told me and i got worried.

After glee i was in the bathroom when i saw Santana coming in "Hi" She said "Hey Santana" I responded "I know i messed up, i really missed you and i just wanted to tell you that i'm so sorry" She told me "Santana, let's move on okay? Although what you did was awful i want to get past that" I said reaching for her hands "I'm okay with that, and good luck on friday" She added "Thanks" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY

Today it's the first game of the season with me as the quarterback. I was getting ready in the girls locker room that it's basically the cheerleaders locker room. I was still worried about Rachel because she missed school this week.

"Hey, you ready?" I heard someone saying and i quickly recognize that raspy voice, i turned around to see Quinn in her cheerios uniform "Hey Quinn, actually i'm pretty nervous" I said lacing my shoes "Don't be, we are going to cheer for you guys" She said. "5 more minutes Y/N" We heard Coach Beiste "I think it's time" I added and stood up from the bench, i locked eyes with Quinn and we stood there in silence "You are going to be great!" She said leaning closer to me wrapping her hands around my back and putting her head in my chest "Thanks" I gave her a little peck on her forehead and we head out to the football field.