Chapter 11 - I'm so confused

We sat down to eat and my mom started asking Santana a lot of questions, it was like a police interrogation.

"And tell me Santana, are you doing good at school?" My mom asked Santana

"Well yes, i have very good grades and im the captain of the cheerleaders"

My mom and Santana talked the rest of the meal until my mom asked Santana THE QUESTION.

"You are in love with my daughter right?"

Santana turned to look at me with a smile and i told my mom to stop asking those questions because she was going to make Santana uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry i just wanted to get to know Santana better." My mom said smiling

"Don't worry." Santana followed her smile

When we finished eating i offered to take Santana back to her house.

"Dont worry ill call for a taxi" Santana told me

"No way, let me take you" I smiled

On the way to Santana's house i started to think how great my day was with her, she is funny, kind and the most important thing, she didn't ran after my mom asked her those questions. I even thought about what would be my life if i gave myself a chance with her.

We arrived to her house and she thanked me for everything.

We looked at each other and little by little we were getting closer to each other, at this point i really wanted to kiss her and i could see in her eyes that she wanted to but then she stood back and told me. "I really like you and i don't want to get hurt, i really want to be with you."

"I like you too but right now i don't know im very confused...." I replied

"This is because of Rachel or Quinn right?"

"What does they have to do with this?" 

"Please, it's obvious how you look at them. They like you and so do you. That's why i don't want to get hut. Plus Quinn already left so." She said

Hearing Santana saying all those things got me thinking that she was a very special girl

"Good night." She told me

Santana went to her house and didn't even let me say goodbye to her.