Chapter 28 - Acting weird

YOUR POV

When i saw Quinn's name in the list I felt many things, first of all, the last time that I saw Quinn I kissed her and I haven't stopped thinking about her since.

We talk a lot on the phone, but it was weird that she didn't even mention that she is coming to the wedding.

----------------------------------------

After spending the whole day helping Kurt, I arrived at my house and the first thing I did was sending Quinn a text.

Quinn F

Hey

Hi Y/N, how are you?

Great and you?

Fine, thanks.

Quinn, why didn't you tell me that you're coming to Kurt's wedding?

I wanted to give you a surprise, i thought you would be happy with the news, besides, i miss you and everyone else, a lot and i have many things that i want to tell you.

I hadn't told Quinn that Rachel and I were dating,  and I really didn't think it was necessary to tell her anyways. Maybe I still have feelings for Quinn and i didnt want to admit it.

------------------------------------------------

WEEKS AFTER

RACHEL'S POV

Y/N has been acting strange since Kurt asked her to help him with the wedding, i feel like she is hiding something from me but i don't know what could it be, I could tell because today we were in class and she didn't stop looking at her phone, even Mr Shue had to take it from her, she has been acting like this and she never does that.

Anyways, tomorrow is Kurt and Blaine's wedding and i'm very excited Today Y/N and I were going to buy our wedding outfits so i went to find her.

YOUR POV

I was talking to Artie and Mike when Rachel arrived.

"Hi babe" She said  giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess it's our cue" Mike said to Artie and they left.

"Hi Rachel" I told her

"So, are you ready?" She asked me excited

"Ready for what?" I replied confused

"Today we are going to buy our outfits for the wedding" She answered me

"Shit, it was today?" I said

I didn't remember that it was today, since i found out that Quinn is coming i have been a little distant from Rachel.

Rachel grabbed my hand and laced her fingers with mine and said "You've been acting weird for a few weeks, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine, i've just been busy helping Kurt with the wedding and stuff" I replied

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" She said looking into my eyes while she held my hand.

"Yes, i know"

"So now are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go"

------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the store and Rachel was sitting outside the changing room while i tried on my suit.

"How do i look?" I walked out and Rachel stared at me for a few seconds.

"You look beautiful!" She said smiling "Besides your tie matches my dress, we will be the hottest couple in that wedding" She added

I decided to take that suit and i bought it.

When we finished buying our clothes i left Rachel at her house and I went back to mine since tomorrow was the big day.