Chapter 36 - Girlfriend?

YOUR POV

"Tina, Mercedes have you seen Santana by any chance?" I asked them in the hallway.

"I think she is in the bathroom" Mercedes responded.

"Thanks" I passed through them walking to the girls bathroom direction.

I opened the bathroom door and i saw her standing there, in front of the mirror putting some makeup.

"Santana, can you explain this?" I handed her the photos.

"What are these?!" She asked me in surprise, i think she is also as confused as i am.

"You don't know nothing about this photos?" I replied

"No, it looks like they are fake because we didn't kiss" She said and i ran my hands through my hair, and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked me hugging me.

"Rachel saw this pictures and she thinks i cheated on her with you, i tried to explain myself but she didn't let me" I hugged her tighter.

"Its okay, just calm down" She put her hands on my shoulders making me face her.

"I don't know what to do" I told her

Santana wiped some tears of my face "I can talk to her and tell her that we didn't kiss" She said

"No, i think if she sees you, she would scream at you and i don't want more problems" I told her and i turned to see myself in the mirror trying to compose myself.

"If you need something, anything, just tell me okay?" She said and i smiled at her.

"Ummm changing the subject, actually i was looking for you earlier. I wanted to ask you if you can come to my house tonight, my family is doing a family dinner because my aunt and cousin are visiting us and i told them that i was dating you and they all want to meet you" She said putting away her makeup things.

"Santana, i dont know, im not in the mood for anything. And why did you said that we were dating?" 

"My cousin was bothering me for being single and i just came up with that" She leaned to me putting her hands around my neck "Please, it will be fun and it will help you to forget about the photos" She made a puppy face begging me to go.

"Okay fine, i guess i need a distraction" I responded

"Perfect, see you at 8" She kissed me softly on the cheek and left the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------

RACHELS POV

"Finn i really don't want to hang out today." i said to him.

"Rachel you need to do something fun, i promise it will be only as friends. We could watch a movie or something." He told me making a please gesture with his hands.