Chapter 4 - Quinn Fabray

YOUR POV

Arriving at Quinn's house I realized that i forgot to tell my mom that i was not going to eat with her.  I parked my motorcycle in front of Quinn's house and texted my mom.

Suddenly i heard Quinn yelling at me from her door.

"YOU'RE LATE! Come in" 

"Yes! I'm coming..." I told Quinn who was waiting for me at the door

I texted my mom as fast as i could and went into Quinn's house.

When we walked to the living room i saw a piano, i couldn't resist and i walked to it. 

"May I" I said to Quinn while i was pointing to the piano keys

"Sure" She told me.

I sat down and started playing a melody. From the reflection of the piano i saw Quinn looking at me and she was smiling, so i thought. "does she liked how i play the piano" 

QUINN POV

While Y/N was playing the piano, i couldn't help myself and smiled. When I was going to play the piano with her my mom came down the stairs and Y/N quickly stood up from the piano.

"Hi, nice to meet you." My mom locked eyes with Y/N "I heard the piano playing and since Quinn doesn't know how to play the piano now i realize it was you. Congratulations" My mom smiled at her

"Thank you very much Ms. Fabray." Y/N replied

"Oh call me Judy"

I step on and said "Well mom please go we have to start our school project."

"Okay have fun, love you" He told me

"I love you too"

YOUR POV

Quinn's mom was so charismatic i really liked her, it's strange that her daughter is not like her. Anyway it took us about half an hour to choose what song we were going to sing. We decide to sing Adele's Set Fire To The Rain. 

We rehearsed and reheard all afternoon, i was exhausted and i think Quinn noticed that. 

"I think we did a great job" She smiled at me

Did Quinn Fabray smiled at me?! I asked myself

"Ummm i think it's time for me to go home" I said

"Okay..."

I walked over to say goodbye and headed to my bike

"Hey." Quinn said and I turn to see her.

"You have a great voice" She smiled and closed the door

I felt something strange, like what i had felt for Rachel.