I need answers

Y/N POV

I stared at the letter in confusion. This has to be a sick joke. How did this person know that Draco is alive? I was so lost and confused, for the past four years, I really thought Draco died in the battle. I need answers. If Draco is still alive why did he just vanish from my life? How do I tell Scorpius that his father is still alive? I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill, and began writing;

I received your letter. I don't know who you are but if you are saying the truth about Draco, please write back. I need answers. I want to know why he faked his "death." How does Draco know about his son? I'm so lost and confused. Why did he vanish from my life four years ago? This better not be a sick joke. We'll keep in touch.

Sincerely,

Y/N.

I placed the letter to my owl and looked at the address.

"11 N Liverpool," I said to my owl as she flew off. I smiled, remembering when Draco brought me my owl when I first met him.

"Mama!" Scorpius shouted which brought me out of my thoughts. I got up and walked to the living room.

"What is it Scorp?" I asked as I picked up my son.

"Um...you know daddy is not with us, will I get a new daddy?" He asked

"No...even if I date someone else, your daddy will always be Draco." I said he smiled I set him down and he ran off, the door rang I opened the door to reveal Pansy.

"Hey Pansy, come in," I said. She smiled. She walked in and we sat down.

"What's up? You seem tense." She said as she sipped her tea.

"Well...I don't know how to tell you but I received this letter. This person says that they know that Draco is still alive." I said. She froze. "Pansy?"

"How does this person know that Draco is alive?" She asked

"I don't know Pansy, the letter just states that Draco is still alive and he knows about Scorpius," I said as I handed Pansy the letter. She scanned the letter then looked up at me.

"What if this is a scam. It doesn't say who it's from?" She said as she handed me back the letter. I sighed.

"What if it's not! What if Draco is still alive?" I said

"How are you gonna explain this to Scorpius? I mean he is only four." She said. She patted my back. "What are you gonna do?"

"Well if this person writes back giving me information. I'm gonna find out the truth." I said. She nodded.

"Do you still love him?" Pansy asked

"What?" I replied

"Do you still love Draco?" She asked again

"Um...I'm not sure, If he is still alive I don't know how I would feel. I don't know if I should be angry or happy that Draco is still alive. But I want answers from him, why he left me to raise Scorpius by myself. I don't know if I could ever forgive him about that but I just want answers." I said, she nodded.

"I understand I mean if Blaise disappears for four years and came back saying he's alive. I would be pretty piss at him." She said, I chuckled.

"You're crazy, Pans," I said. She laughed.

"What? I'm saying the truth!" She exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Pansy!" Scorpius ran towards Pansy as he hugged her.

"Hey! How is my favorite godson?" She asked as she hugged him back.

"I'm good, What are you doing here?" He asked

"I'm visiting you and your mom," Pansy said, Scorpius nodded then he looked at me.

"Mom, what are we gonna do today?" He asked

"I'm not sure, We'll see later. Alright?" I said

"Ok." He walked away. I looked at Pansy.

"He's too young to understand what's going on," I said. She shrugged.

"I know I mean he believes his father is dead. I'm not sure how he will react if he finds out Draco is alive." She said. I sighed.

"That's what I'm afraid of. His reaction." I said. She stayed for a bit then she left. I was cleaning the house when an owl flew and dropped the letter. I picked it up and quickly opened it;

If you want to find out the truth about Draco's existence, come to a local pub near London. You will find Draco. He will be the one who explains his disappearance. This is not a sick joke from me I truly know where Draco is and for the part of how Draco knows his son, I can't say but he can tell you. You said you wanted answers well he's gonna answer them but he has a good reason why he vanished. I know this is a lot of taking in but believe me, Draco has told me to inform you about him. I would never lie about something so huge as this. Be at the pub at 8 pm.

Sincerely,

Anonymous.

I stared at the letter. I guess I'm gonna find out the truth and everything I wanted to know.

A/N: Here is chapter 2 of fatherless.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote.

Thanks for reading!