I never stopped loving you

It's been a few months since the incident happened and Draco and Liz were still together, much to Scorpius's dismay. Today Draco wanted for Liz and Y/N to meet each other properly since they got on the wrong start when they first met each other.

Draco and Liz were sitting on the couch, Liz leaned her head on Draco's chest and sighed. "I know Y/N doesn't like me already so why do we have to go and meet each other?" She asked, annoyed. Draco looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because eventually I want you and Scorpius to have a close relationship and you can't do that until you meet Y/N," Draco explained while Liz groaned. "I know it's not the ideal situation but at the end of the day if you want to be with me you have to accept Y/N and Scorpius."

"Draco she hates me." Liz stood up.

"She doesn't hate you. You two got off at the wrong start." He said as he stood up as well.

"Well if she slaps me. I won't hesitate to slap her back." She said.

"No one is slapping no one," Draco stated in frustration.

"Well make sure she knows that." She turned around and walked away.

A few hours later they all meet up at a restaurant. Y/N dropped Scorpius at Pansy's house.

"Hello," Draco said as he sat down next to Liz.

"Hello Draco," Y/N said.

"Y/N this is Liz and Liz this is Y/N." Draco introduced and the two girls threw fake smiles at each other.

"Nice to meet you, Liz," Y/N said. Liz nodded.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N," Liz said. They ordered their food and chatted.

"How's Scorpius?" Draco asked.

"He's fine, he started school a few days ago," Y/N said. Draco nodded as he sipped his drink. That's when Liz decided to speak.

"Draco is a good father unlike you who can't raise your son properly. I mean Scorpius ran away from Draco's home in the middle of the night and you didn't do anything, I'm surprised how you still have custody of him." Liz smirked. Y/N glared at her.

"You can't tell me how to raise my son. You don't have any children." Y/N said angrily. Liz just shrugged.

"Not yet but soon Draco and I might have a child in the future." Liz smiled.

"If you two want a child together, I don't mind that's not my business," Y/N said.

"You should care Y/N. Admit it you are jealous that Draco is with me. He never loved you that's why he vanished from your life. He loves me now and if it makes you happy you can raise Scorpius on your own while Draco and I live together without worrying to take care of a child." Liz laughed.

"Liz!" Draco shouted angrily. Y/N nodded.

"Don't worry I raised Scorpius for the past four years without Draco. I can raise my son alone." Y/N got up. Draco's eyes widen and stood up as well.

"Y/N, don't do this again! Let's talk about this privately." Draco plead.

"There is nothing to talk about. Your girlfriend already made up her mind, so you two can live your lives with each other. You won't have to worry about taking care of Scorpius." Y/N grabbed her things and walked out of the restaurant. Draco followed her and tried to beg her to sort this out but she drove off to Pansy's house and knocked on the door. Pansy opened it and looked at Y/N in surprise. "I'm picking up Scorpius."