We will be a family

A/N: Before I start this chapter. I want to say that it's my birthday! 🥳

I'm 18 years old, so happy birthday to me.

Alright, let's get back to the story.

...

Draco was awakened by his house-elf, he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Master Draco, a young girl is waiting in the living room. She wants to see you now." Draco nodded and got out of bed, he walked downstairs and found Liz sitting on the couch. She looked at Draco and quickly got up.

"Draco, where were you? You left me all alone at the restaurant!" Liz shouted angrily. Draco mentally rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I had to talk with Y/N and sort stuff between Scorpius." Draco replied. Liz rolled her eyes.

"Draco, don't you see. Y/N is just using your son to take him away from you. She wants you all to herself! She will take you away from me!" She shrieked. Draco let out a sigh and sat down on the couch.

"Liz, we need to talk." He said, Liz sat down next to him and began panicking.

"What's wrong, Draco?" She asked.

"What you did last night was unacceptable. I told you if you wanted to be with me, you had to accept my son and his mother." Draco said, he rubbed the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh. "Look, I don't think this is gonna work out."

"What?" She asked.

"Us. It's not gonna work out if you can't accept my son or Y/N. What's the point of being together if you don't want to acknowledge I have a son then I guess it's over." Draco explained. Liz looked at him with pure anger on her face.

"It's her, isn't it." Liz hissed, a bit of jealousy in her voice. Draco looked down and nodded, he looked at Liz who was angry at him. "What does Y/N have that I don't?"

"She's my first love, she's the mother of my son...I still love her." Draco replied. Liz had tears flowing down her face, she couldn't believe he was leaving her for Y/N. She wasn't gonna let Y/N and Draco have their happy ending, he didn't deserve happiness. She wanted to see them suffer. She grabbed her things and left. Draco sighed and decided to visit Y/N and Scorpius. Y/N opened the door to find Draco standing on the other side of the door.

"Draco," Y/N whispered. Draco smiled and hugged her.

"I'm here. I broke things off with Liz." Draco stated. Y/N smiled and pecked his lips

"How did she take it?" She asked. Draco sighed.

"She was angry and I guess she knew I broke up with her for you and she left after I said that but I hope she understands that I still love you," Draco said. Y/N nodded. "Does Scorpius knows about us?"

"No, I haven't told him yet. I wanted the both of us to tell him." Y/N replied.

"Should we tell him?" Draco asked. Y/N nodded, he intertwined their hands together and the two of them went to find Scorpius who was in his room playing with his toys. The small boy looked at his parents, noticing their hands interlocked.

"Scorpius, your father and I have something to tell you." Y/N let go of Draco's hand and walked over to Scorpius's bed. She sat down and indicated for Scorpius to sit next to her. Scorpius sat next to his mother, confusion written on his face.

"What's going on? Are two mad with each other?" Scorpius asked.

"No, do you want to tell him Draco?" Y/N asked. Draco nodded and looked at his son, trying to find a way to tell his son.

"Scorpius, we have some news to tell you." Draco began. "You see, your mother and I are together."

Scorpius let this information sink in, he was still confused. He was only four years old he didn't understand what his father said to him. "Together?"

"It means that your father and I are dating now." Y/N tried to explain to her son. Scorpius smiled and began screaming happily.

"Finally! You two are now dating! But what about Liz?" Scorpius replied but quickly began to shiver and shake which went unnoticed by the two adults.

"Scorpius, what's wrong? Did Liz do something to you?" Draco asked his son, Scorpius didn't say a word he continues to shake and he began mumbling something.

"Scorpius, look at me." Scorpius looked at his mother. "okay, breathe in and out. I'll do it with you." Scorpius followed her directions and breathed in and out, slowly relaxing.

"I'm ok," Scorpius replied. Y/N nodded and hugged her son.

"Wanna tell us about it?" Y/N asked, Scorpius thought for a moment then he nodded.

"Liz said mean words to me when I went to the manor to apologize to her. She said I was a mistake, she hoped I would never come back and that she would do anything to be with daddy. I don't like her and I don't her to separate you and daddy, I want us to be a family." Scorpius explained as tears roll down his face. Y/N and Draco looked at each other.

"That will never happen. We will be a family—like you always wanted, the three of us. I already asked your mother if she wanted to move in with me and I wanted to ask you the same." Draco suggested. Scorpius nodded eagerly and looked at his mother.

"Can we move in with daddy? I want all of us to live with him." Scorpius gushed happily. Y/N chuckled and nodded.

"Sure, but first we have to pack everything before we move in with your father," Y/N explained. Scorpius groaned and crossed his arms.

"That will be so long! Can we just use magic?" Scorpius whined. Y/N laughed.

"Alright but you are helping me," Y/N said. Scorpius nodded.

"I finally have a family! That's all I ever wanted." Scorpius exclaimed. Y/N and Draco smiled at each other they were finally together.

"Alright Scorp, it's getting late you need to sleep," Draco said. Scorpius got under the covers and looked at his parents.

"Goodnight." He yawned, Draco kissed his forehead followed by Y/N.

"Goodnight Scorpius," Draco replied, Scorpius smiled as he fell asleep. The small boy knew that he will have a proper family and he loved the idea. He couldn't wait to live with his father and mother together.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comment and vote.

Thanks for reading!