We need to find Scorpius

Y/N was awoken by a light tap on her window. She got out of bed and opened the window, Draco's owl flew in and dropped the letter in Y/N's hands. She looked at the letter but opened it. Draco's owl flew off and Y/N read the letter. She immediately apparated to the Manor. How could he lose their son? Y/N was angry with him. Scorpius could be anywhere, he could be hurt out there. She walked into the manor to find Draco pacing around while a brown—haired girl tried comforting him.

"Malfoy!" She shouted angrily as he turned his head to face her.

"Y/N, I'm so—" She cut him off as she slapped him across the face. He had a shocked expression and the girl quickly went to his aid.

"Who do you think you are! You can't slap my boyfriend. It's not his fault your son left! It was your own son's fault!" The lady said. Y/N glared at her.

"Listen, I don't care who you are but This is Draco's fault. Draco how could you lose our son? Scorpius could be lost, hurt, or scared! Our son could be in danger!" She said angrily as his eyes widen and looked down.

"I'm a horrible father. Scorpius could be in danger...I already called Pansy and Blaise to help find him but I don't know where to look." He rubbed his forehead. Y/N thought of millions of places where Scorpius could be, then it hit her he was probably at his favorite place that they both found when they walked at night. She looked at Draco.

"I might know where he could be," She said as Draco looked at her.

"Let's go." He said as he kissed the brunette. Y/N looked away trying not to feel jealous, he pulled away from the girl and grabbed Y/N's hand. He dragged her to his car and got in. She turned on the car and drove to the place she thought Scorpius was, she got out of the car as Draco did the same. They walked around the forest calling Scorpius's name.

"Scorpius!" She called out as they walked around. Draco followed her lead. Draco looked at her.

"Are you sure he's here? He could be somewhere else." Draco said as he sighed.

"Yes, this is his favorite place," She said as she walked towards the place. Draco followed her. They reached the destination but there was no one. She sat down and Draco sat next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Y/N, I feel terrible about this. I deserve all the yelling from you. I deserve for you to hate me, I deserve it." He sighed as she burst into tears. "Don't cry, we will find him."

"Draco, our son is lost. If something terrible happens to him, I will never forgive you or myself." She murmured as Draco kissed her forehead. They stood up when Y/N's phone rang. She quickly answered it.

"Pansy, what is it?" She asked as she walked away from Draco. She had a hopeful tone in her voice.

"We found him. Scorpius is with me and Blaise." She heard Scorpius's cries in the background. She let out a sigh of relief and ran a hand through her hair.

"Thank Godric!" She cried out as tears rolled down her face. "I'll be right there."

"Alright, see you in a bit." Pansy hung up. Y/N went back to Draco and threw her arms around his neck. He was taken back.

"What happened?" The two of them separated as she stared at Draco.

"They found him," She stated. "Pansy and Blaise found Scorpius. We need to go to their house." Draco nodded and they drove back to Pansy's house. They knocked on the door and Pansy immediately opened it.

"Draco, Y/N. He is in the living room." Draco and Y/N rushed into the living room to find Scorpius sitting on the sofa as he stared at the wall.

"Scorpius." The small boy turns his head to face his parents. He jumped off the couch and ran towards them as he hugged both of them. "What were you thinking of sneaking out of your father's house in the middle of the night? What if you were hurt or in danger. We were worried sick."

Scorpius looked down as tears fell down his face. He looked at his parents. "I'm sorry. I was mad with myself and I know I shouldn't have left in the middle of the dark but I was angry."

"Scorpius, it was my fault. I shouldn't have introduced you to Liz. I should have thought of how you would have felt. I didn't realize you would react like that. I know you found out I'm still alive, I never meant to hurt you. You're my son and I should have known you were still progressing everything that is happening, please forgive me." Draco said. Scorpius smiled.

"I forgave you. I hope you could forgive me." Scorpius whispered. Draco smiled and hugged his son.

"Of course I forgive you," Draco said. Scorpius looked at his father.

"Can I apologize to Liz?" Scorpius asked. Draco looked at Y/N and nodded.

"Sure, I'll take you and your mother can pick you up in a few hours." Draco held his son's hand and the two of them went back to the Manor. Liz greeted them with a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you are back, we were worried about you," Liz said as she hugged Scorpius. The four-year-old just shooked his head.

"I just wanted to apologize to you for being mean to you," Scorpius said. Liz nodded.

"I forgive you." She smiled. Liz looked at Draco. "I will take Scorpius to his room."

Draco nodded as Liz and Scorpius left. Once Draco was nowhere to be seen, Liz pushed Scorpius against the wall. The small boy whimpered in pain.

"Ow! You're hurting me." Scorpius cried. Liz covered his mouth.

"Listen, I don't like the idea of Draco having a son. You are a mistake. I was hoping you would never come back, You will do everything I say. Your father will never get back together with your mother I will find a way to be in your father's life." Liz threatened as Scorpius cried out in pain, feeling her nails dig his skin.

"You are horrible! You will never end up with my dad! I will make sure of it!" Liz shoved Scorpius to the ground and walked away.

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter, what do you think what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Don't forget to vote on this chapter

Thanks for reading!