We're gonna save you

Y/N and Scorpius made it back to Pansy's apartment. She and Blaise were shocked to see them but Draco was not with them.

"Blaise, take Scorpius to our room," Pansy ordered. Blaise nodded and took the sleeping four-year-old from Y/N's arms and went upstairs, Y/N and Pansy sat down on the couch.

"Where's Draco?" Pansy asked worriedly. Y/N was still in tears as she tried to form any words.

"She got him. She made him choose between Scorpius or me but instead, he chose his life." Y/N cried softly. Pansy pulled her into a hug and comforted her. "I can't lose him, Pansy. I love him."

"You won't lose him. We will save him from Amanda." Pansy reassured. Y/N nodded as she was trying to calm down her breathing but each time she did she began to think negative thoughts of what Draco might be going through. She stood up but she began to feel lightheaded.

The last thing she heard before hitting the floor was Pansy's screams.

"Y/N, Y/N. Wake up." Pansy knelt beside her friend and shooked her but she didn't respond. "Blaise!"

In a few seconds, Blaise appeared and saw his friend on the floor.

"What happened?" Blaise asked as he went to their side and checked for any reaction.

"I don't know. One minute she was worried about Draco and then she collapsed. Help me to lay her on the couch." The both of them carefully picked Y/N up and laid her on the couch, Pansy felt bad at what was going on. She hated seeing her friend like this. "We need to inform the Ministry."

Blaise nodded and left the room while Pansy stayed with her friend. Blaise returned with the Ministry.

"Draco is with Amanda. We have to save him." Pansy pleaded. The ministry nodded.

"Y/N knows where he is...she mentions something about a cabin," Pansy explained by that time Y/N had woken up and listened to their conversation.

"We got to find him. We don't know what Amanda is capable of." Y/N spoke, everyone looked at her. The ministry nodded.

"You know the location, correct?" Y/N nodded as she sat up from the couch and looked at the ministry. "Alright, we got everything figured out and we can capture Amanda."

Everyone stood up and began to plan out how they would walk in without Amanda finding out.

"Alright, let's head out." The man instructed. Everyone in the room nodded as they began to walk out of the house. Y/N looked at Blaise.

"Blaise," Y/N called out. Blaise turned his attention to her. "Take care of Scorpius while I'm gone."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him but what happens if he wakes up and asks for you?" Blaise asked.

"Tell him that I'll be back and I love him," Y/N replied. Blaise nodded as Y/N walked out of the house, following the ministry and Pansy

They were gonna save Draco.

...

Draco cried out in pain as Amanda threw another spell at him. Memories flooded in his head of Y/N, Scorpius, his friends. He wanted to escape this cabin and be with his family.

Fear began to set in his body. What if he dies? How will Scorpius react that his father is no longer with them? What about Y/N? She would be devastated if she finds him dead.

"Look at you." Amanda spat out. Draco looked at her, how could she enjoy hurting others?

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," Draco spoke quietly. His whole body ached after she cast so many spells on him. "I never meant to hurt your feelings...but Y/N was the only one who have my heart. I only love her, I truly love her."

Amanda was filled with fury as she listened to Draco's rambled about Y/N. She was so sick of it. She hated hearing Y/N's name, what did Y/N have to capture Draco's heart? Why couldn't he love Amanda as well? Every man always wanted a chance with her but none of the men were up to her standards, that was until she met Draco.

"Why can't you love me Draco?" Amanda asked as tears rolled down her face. Draco looked at her and said those words that broke her heart.

"You're not her."

Amanda understood what he meant, no matter if she forces him to love her, he would never love her back because she wasn't Y/N. Amanda raised her wand and cast another spell at Draco, causing him to cry out in pain. She felt quite satisfied hearing Draco's cries, she wanted to show him how much he hate her for leaving her. She decided to let Draco have a break from this torture so she walked away leaving the blond trying to regain his breath.

...

"This is the cabin." Y/N led the way into the forest. The ministry followed closely behind her, making sure no one attacked them. Y/N tried to keep down the nausea down her throat as they approached the cabin, she didn't know what to expect inside but to be honest she wasn't ready.

"Alright, I will find a way inside while you and your friend will stay with my partner." One of the ministry informed.

"Please let me go inside," Y/N spoke. "I need to know if he is alright." The man looked at his co-worker, debating if they would allow her to go with him.

"Fine but first drink this." He handed her a potion. "This potion won't harm your body if you get injured." Y/N nodded and drank the bottle. The man nodded his head and began to approach the cabin carefully while Pansy and the other man watched them.

The two of them entered the cabin, looking around for Draco or Amanda. They walked around the cabin trying to hear any noises.

"We should split up." The man instructed. Y/N nodded, the two of them went their separate ways.

I have to find him. She thought as she roamed around the rooms. That's when she heard him.

"I have to find a way to escape," Draco whispered to himself. Y/N walked towards his voice until she saw him. She quickly went to him and leaned down and touched his face. He looked up meeting her gaze. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to save you," Y/N replied as she caressed his face. "I got help."

"Is Scorpius ok?" Draco asked, he wanted to make sure his son is alright. Y/N nodded.

"He's with Blaise. We're gonna get you out of here." Y/N reassured but before Draco could respond they heard a voice.

"That's not gonna happen, Y/N." She turned around to meet with Amanda pointing her wand at her. "It will be a shame if Scorpius loses his parents."

Y/N had to do something quickly, that's when she began to feel dizzy. The last thing she heard was Draco's screams before passing out.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, this story is coming to an end but I'm not sure how many chapters I will publish before writing the last chapter. I really enjoyed writing this story and I'm glad you all enjoy my story as well so thank you for all the reads, comments & votes.

What do you think what's gonna happen in the next chapter? Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!