Narcissa meets Scorpius

Draco woke up before Y/N and quietly got out of bed. He grabbed a piece of parchment and began to write a letter to his mother.

Dear mother,

Y/N knows that you wrote that letter, telling her that I'm alive and she agrees for you to meet Scorpius. You will absolutely love him, he's the sweetest little boy anyone could ever meet.

Sincerely,
Draco

Draco rolled the piece of parchment and gave it to his owl.

"Narcissa."

His owl flew off and Draco headed to the kitchen and made himself some food.

"Good morning!" Scorpius cheered as he walked into the kitchen. Draco smiled.

"Good morning Scorp." He replied. He picked up his son. "Hey Scorp, someone wants to meet you."

"Who?" Scorpius asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Your grandma," Draco replied. Scorpius smiled.

"My grandma?" Draco nodded, Scorpius let out an excited cheer. "I'm gonna meet my grandma! When will she arrive? Is she nice? Will she give me sweets? I'm gonna show her all my toys!" Draco let out a laugh and shooked his head at his excited son.

"Slow down, son." Draco chuckled. "She is nice and she will arrive soon, be on your best behavior." Scorpius nodded and Draco put him down. Scorpius ran towards his parent's room and jumped on his mother.

"Mommy! Get up, I'm gonna meet my grandma today!" Scorpius exclaimed. Y/N let out a laugh at her son and sat up.

"Good morning to you too." Y/N smiled. Scorpius got off of her so she can get out of bed. "Let's get you to dress." Scorpius nodded and jumped off the bed and ran into his room, Y/N followed him.

"Which one looks better?" Scorpius asked as he showed his mother two outfits.

"The left one," Y/N replied. Scorpius nodded and handed the outfit to his mother, Y/N changed her son out of his pajamas into a nice outfit. "You're ready to meet your grandma?"

"Yes!" Scorpius responded happily. Draco walked into the room with a small smile on his face. "Is she here?"

"Not yet, how about you'll play in your room and I'll call you when she arrives." Scorpius nodded and walked out of the room to go play with his toys. Draco sat down on the bed and pulled Y/N into a hug.

"Scorpius is excited to meet Narcissa." Y/N chuckled. Draco nodded and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." Y/N stood up and walked to the bathroom. Draco stood up as well.

"I'll make some food," Draco said and walked out of the room. He entered the kitchen and prepared a dish, he set the food on the table just as the door knocked. He walked towards the door and opened it. "Hello, mother."

Narcissa stood on the other side with a smile on her face.

"Hello Draco, I brought some gifts for all of you." Narcissa held three bags in her hands. Draco smiled and received the bags.

"Come in." He moved to the side as Narcissa enter the home. The two walked into the living room and sat down. "Would like something to drink?"

"Water would be fine." She replied. Draco nodded and went to the kitchen to retrieve a glass of water.

...

Y/N and Scorpius were in his room, fixing his hair.

"I heard grandma." Scorpius smiled.

"Let's go downstairs, shall we?" Scorpius nodded and held his mother's hand. The two of them walked downstairs. Scorpius began to get nervous with each step they took down the stairs. He heard his father's voice. They entered the living room and he saw his father talking to what he assumed was his grandmother.