I don't like dad's new girlfriend

A/N: Before I start this chapter, I can't believe this story has 1k reads. I'm so thankful for all of y'all. My writing isn't that good but you all enjoy this story which makes me happy. Thank you for adding this story to your reading lists and voting on this story!

As the days passed by, Draco decided to move on from Y/N and began dating someone else after meeting her at a bar. She was beautiful she had brown hair, blue eyes, and a nice smile but she wasn't Y/N. Scorpius was able to leave the hospital and he stayed with his mother. Today Scorpius is gonna stay with Draco, Draco is gonna introduced Scorpius to his girlfriend and is a bit worried about how the four-year-old will react.

"When is Scorpius gonna arrive, hun?" Liz asked as she cooked food.

"Y/N is gonna drop him off in an hour," Draco said as he cleaned the house. Liz nodded and continued on cooking. She didn't like the idea of Scorpius being Draco's son but she promised Draco if she wanted to date him she had to accept his son and the mother of his son.

Draco looked at his watch to see he had less than 30 minutes until Scorpius arrive. He made sure the spare room was empty, he used his wand as a small bed appeared, toys appeared, a drawer appeared. He smiled as everything was perfect. He decided to take a quick shower.

Y/N held Scorpius's hand as they apparated to Malfoy Manor. Scorpius looked up at his mother.

"I'll miss you." The small boy whispered as Y/N smiled lightly.

"I'll miss you too but have fun with your father. If you want to write to me just send me a letter." Scorpius nodded as Y/N knocked on the door. A few minutes later Draco opened the door and smiled once he saw Scorpius.

"Hey, Scorp," Draco said as Scorpius ran up to him.

"Hi daddy, I'm so excited to spend time with you!" Scorpius beamed as Draco chuckled.

"We will have lots of fun," Draco said as Scorpius nodded. Y/N gave Draco a backpack that had Scorpius stuffed animal, a toothbrush, some of Scorpius's favorite books, and his favorite toys.

"Have fun you two, I will pick him up on Sunday," Y/N informed. Draco nodded and said goodbye to her. She left as Scorpius and Draco entered the manor. Liz walked out of the kitchen with a smile on her face, Scorpius was confused. Who was this woman and why is she with his father?

"Scorpius, I would like to introduce you to Liz. She's my girlfriend." Draco said as he watched Scorpius's expression.

"So does that make her my step-mom?" Scorpius asked as he eyed Liz. He didn't like her at all.

"Yes if I decide to marry her." Draco smiled as Scorpius looked down. "What do you think of her?" Draco looked worriedly at his son.

"I don't like her." Scorpius simply replied as he glared at Liz. Draco's face fell.

"Scorpius, behave yourself," Draco stated. Scorpius shooked his head.

"Scorpius, I understand that your father is dating me but let's try to be friends." Liz touched his hand which Scorpius moved his hand away and shooked his head, furiously. He began to scream at the top of his lungs as Draco's eyes widen, Scorpius was throwing a huge tantrum. The small boy threw himself on the floor, kicked, and screamed. Draco rubbed the bridge of his nose with his hand as he thought of something to stop his son from screaming.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, get up this instant." Draco tried to discipline his son but Scorpius ignored him.

"I want to go home! I don't want to be here with you! I want my mommy!" Scorpius cried as he continued to throw a huge tantrum. Draco picked up his son from the floor as Scorpius struggled to get out of his father's grip. Draco took Scorpius to the spare and placed him on the small bed.