False identity

Draco, Y/N, and the authorities were talking about what happened. Y/N was hysterical and tried to launch herself at the lady who gave Scorpius to a random stranger. Draco had to hold her back and tried to calm her down but she was numb she just wanted Scorpius with her.

"Do you two have any persons that might have kidnapped your son?" The man asked. Y/N nodded frantically.

"Liz Holster. She was Draco's ex-girlfriend and she got really upset when he broke up with her." Y/N said. The man nodded and wrote it down.

"Do you have a picture of her so we can put it out in the public?" Draco nodded and took out a photograph of Liz and handed it to the man. He looked at it and his eyes widen.

"Sir, this is not Liz Holster. This is Amanda Brewer, she suffers from mental health and tried to attack her mother. We tried to find her but to no luck, if she has your son then he is in danger." Y/N felt as her world collapsed as she fell to the floor. Draco caught her, she let out a sob as she realized Scorpius was in danger with Liz or Amanda.

"Y/N we will find him, I promise," Draco reassured, kissing her head. He looked at the man. "How dangerous is she?"

"She would sometimes snap, get aggressive but we will find her and your son. You two can go home and we will update what's going on." Draco nodded and led Y/N out of the building and helped her get in the car. They drove to Y/N's house, enter the home, and walked inside.

Y/N hadn't said a word throughout the car ride and walked into Scorpius' room. She sat on his bed and hugged his favorite teddy bear, silent tears rolled down her face. Her lip quivered as a sob escaped her lips.

Draco stood by the door and watched her cry. He was also crying he felt guilty that Scorpius is missing if he never met or dated Amanda, they weren't in this situation. Y/N soon fell asleep. Draco walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

"We will find him, I promise," Draco whispered. He looked around the room to see many drawings, letters, and toys scattered around. Draco picked up a letter that was attached to a drawing, he began reading;

Dear daddy,

I drew this drawing for you so you are away from me and mommy you can look at this drawing.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks. I'm turning five which is a big deal.

I love you and I miss you.

Love,
Scorpius Malfoy.

Another tear rolled down Draco's face as he flipped the parchment to reveal a drawing. Scorpius drew what suppose to be Draco, Y/N, and him

Draco smiled as he placed the drawing back on the table. He walked back to Y/N and stroked her hair, she looked peaceful while she slept she didn't deserve this. He smiled sadly at her and left the room. The doorbell rang, Draco walked up to the door and opened it revealing Pansy and Blaise.

"I heard the news," Pansy spoke as she hugged Draco. "What happened with Scorpius, how did he leave with someone?" Draco sighed and let his friends in

"Someone pretended to be Y/N and took Scorpius out of school. The lady at the front desk didn't ask for any verification and let Scorpius leave with that person." Draco explained. He was still angry at the lady who let his son leave the school with someone.

"Do you two have any suspects on who did it?" Pansy asked. She wanted to find that person and kill her or him with her bare hands.

"Y/N suspect Liz and when I showed the authority a photo of Liz and he told us that Liz has been living a false identity. Her real name is Amanda Brewer and she suffers from mental health and can be dangerous." Draco sighed. Pansy comforted him.

"How's Y/N?" She asked, knowing that Y/N is hurting by Scorpius' disappearance.

"She's devastated. Right now she is sleeping but I hate seeing her upset." Pansy nodded. "Pansy I want you to stay with Y/N and Blaise you're coming with me."

"Where are we going?" Blaise asked as Pansy nodded her head,

"We're going to find Scorpius. I don't know where he is but we will try to find him and I want you to come with me." Draco said. Blaise nodded. Draco went into Scorpius' room and kissed Y/N's forehead. "I'll be back darling." He walked out of the room with Blaise following behind him.

"Draco," Pansy called out. Draco turned around and looked at her. "Be safe, you too Blaise." The two men nodded and walked out. Pansy closed the door and sat down on the couch and prayed for Scorpius' safety. "Please don't let anything harm Scorpius."

"Draco," Y/N called out in a whimper. Pansy stood up and walked into Scorpius' room to find an awake Y/N. "Pansy?"

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" She cringed at her question. Her son is missing and you're asking her how she's feeling? She's is devastated. You idiot. Pansy mentally faced palmed.

"How do you think I'm feeling. Scorpius is missing, that bitch kidnapped my son she could do anything to him and if something happens to Scorpius I will never forgive myself."

...

Liz stared at Scorpius as he slept on the bed. She couldn't believe she kidnapped Draco and Y/N's son, she could feel Y/N's desperate cries for her son. Scorpius stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes.

Scorpius opened his eyes and noticed he was somewhere unfamiliar. He sat up and looked at Liz.

"Where am I? Why are you here? I want to go home!" Scorpius shouted as he got out of bed and tried to make a run but Liz grabbed him. Scorpius squirmed against her grip, trying to break free.

"Stop moving you stupid brat!" She hissed at the child.

"Let me go! I want to go home! Take me home!" Scorpius cried out desperately. He wanted his mother to come to save him or his father, he wanted to go home and be far from Liz. Scorpius began to cry, hoping someone to hear him.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Liz/Amanda snapped causing Scorpius to jump and whimper. "I will make sure no one finds you." Scorpius just stood there and cried quietly.

He just wanted to go home.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. I wanted to add a plot twist in this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!