Give me a chance

Y/N POV

I came back home. I was angry at Pansy, I found her reading a book she looked up at me.

"Hey! How was it?" She asked as she set the book on the coffee table.

"You knew! Yet you didn't tell me!" I exclaimed. She stood up.

"I couldn't tell you because Draco told me not to tell you and that he didn't want to put your and Scorpius lives in endanger. I informed him everything that was going on with you and Scorpius, he didn't want the ex-death eaters to know about you especially Scorpius. He did this to protect you don't blame him that he vanished for four years, he really had no idea about your pregnancy until I told him about it." She said

"How did you know he was alive?" I asked

"Draco came to my house before he vanished and he told me why he had to leave and he made a promise to himself that he would come back to you. He never meant to hurt you...he doesn't want you to hate him, he wants to be in both of your lives and spend the lost times. Give him a chance to be involved with his son." Pansy said as I looked away.

"How do I explain this to Scorpius, he's only four," I said. She sighed. We sat down on the couch.

"Scorpius has to know. It's his father, look try to tell Scorpius that his father is still alive." She said. I nodded.

"How was he?" I asked

"He was a complete angel. Now I want to have a baby with Blaise." She laughed.

"What's stopping you two?" I questioned Blaise and she has been married for two years.

"He says he's not ready to have kids." She replied a bit sad.

"Are you kidding? He's great with Scorpius, He seems a natural with kids. I'm gonna knock some sense into him." We laughed

"Scorpius is sound asleep," Pansy said. "If you want to visit Draco he still lives at the Manor."

I nodded. She got up and left. I went to Scorpius' room and sat on his bed. I watched as his chest rose up and down and heard his breathing. I stroked Scorpius' hair, he opened his slowly opened his eyes. "Mama?"

I kissed his forehead as I looked at him. "Yes, sweetie?" He sat up and cuddled in my arms.

"You look sad. Why?" He asked. "Daddy wouldn't want to see you sad."

I smiled softly and moved some hair out of his face. I have to tell him the truth about Draco, I hope he understands. "Scorpius." He looked up at me

"Yes?" He replied.

"I have to tell you something that you should know," I said. He nodded as he waited for me to continue. "Your father...well...he is still alive." His eyes widen as he took in the news.

"Dad is alive?" Scorpius asked, confused. I sighed.

"He is. I saw him today and he explained to me why he left us." I said. "He told me that some bad guys were looking for daddy and so he had to go into hiding. He didn't want to put us in endanger and now that they are all locked up, your father returned." I watched Scorpius's reaction as his face lit up. He jumped out of bed.

"He's back! We are finally gonna be a family!" He cheered as he jumped around the room. I watched him as he was excited.

"If you want we can visit your father tomorrow," I said He looked at me and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, I want to meet him. I wonder if I look like him? Or does he love apples? Am I like dad?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Believe me you are so much like him," I said as I picked Scorpius up and placed him back in his bed. "You need to sleep, tomorrow we will visit your dad." I kissed his forehead as he pulled the covers over him. I left his room as I closed the door behind me, I went to my room and fell asleep.