How could you let this happen?

Draco and Y/N were on good terms despite the alleged pregnancy of Liz. They have raised Scorpius together and felt somewhat like a family but between Y/N and Draco, it was awkward. Pansy has been following Liz of what she is doing but Pansy had a plan formed in her head.

"Scorpius, let's go!" Y/N shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "You can't be late again!"

"Coming!" Scorpius replied, running downstairs with his backpack on him. "What are we gonna do when I come back from school?" (A/N: I know wizards/witches start school at 11 but for this story let's say it's like a daycare/school where they learn French, manners, etc.)

"Whatever you want." Y/N smiled at her son, Scorpius held Y/N's hand and they went to Scorpius' school. The two stood in front of the gate. "I'll pick you up later. Your father will meet us here."

"Ok." Scorpius nodded as Y/N kissed his forehead, causing the blond boy to groan. "Mom, my friends are watching!" He whined. "I'm a big boy!"

Y/N chuckled. "You'll always be my baby boy."

"Bye, mommy!" Scorpius ran inside the school while Y/N laughed. She walked away and decided to visit Pansy. She knocked on the door and waited, Pansy, opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Come in." Y/N walked in and the two sat down on the couch. "So I have a plan to know if Liz is telling the truth or lying about the pregnancy I'm gonna use veritaserum on her." Y/N nodded.

"That's a good idea. I'll tell Draco to bring Liz over here and we can find out the truth." Y/N said, agreeing with Pansy's idea.

"And if we find out she is lying I'm throwing hands on her." Pansy beamed while Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You haven't changed since our Hogwarts days." She chuckled. Pansy smirked.

"Well you know me, I can be a bit scary." Pansy smiled to herself while Y/N shooked her head. "Wanna go shopping?"

"Sure." Pansy and Y/N went to Diagon Alley and brought some things for themselves then they went to Hogsmeade and drank butterbeer. "What are you gonna do for Scorpius' fifth birthday?"

"I'm not sure, I'll probably throw him a party," Y/N replied. Pansy nodded and rest her hand on her chin.

"Do you ever think of having another child?" Pansy asked, Scorpius was turning five in a couple of weeks. He is growing up so fast. Y/N looked at Pansy with an unsure look on her face.

"I don't know, I know Scorpius is growing up quickly and I have to admit sometimes I miss when Scorpius was a baby and I still can't believe he is turning five in a couple of weeks." Y/N sighed as she took a sip of her butterbeer. "But right now everything is too complicated. I do want to have more children, I want to give Scorpius a brother or sister so he can have someone to play with." Pansy nodded as she took a sip of her butterbeer as well.

"Well Scorpius is a wonderful boy, I know how much you love your son and how much he loves you," Pansy stated, Y/N smiled and hugged Pansy.

"You are the best friend to have around." Pansy smiled and looked at her watch.

"I gotta get going, I promised Blaise I will buy him some snacks." Pansy got up and so did Y/N.

"Alright, it was nice spending time with each other and acting just like we did in Hogwarts days," Y/N replied Pansy smiled. The two hugged each other and Pansy left while Y/N stayed for a little while then she went home and cleaned up the place.

...

"Hello, I'm here to take Scorpius Malfoy out of school." A voice spoke. The lady looked up from her papers and rose an eyebrow.

"Ms. Y/L/N, we didn't receive a letter from you about you were gonna take Scorpius out of school early?" The lady stated a bit suspicious.

"I'm sorry I didn't send a letter informing you about it but I forgot Scorpius had an appointment at 1:30. Can I take Scorpius out of school?" The lady looked at her with an unsure feeling but eventually agreed.

"Alright, I will just need you to fill this form out that you are officially taking Scorpius out of school, I will bring him out to you in a moment. You can take a seat." The woman nodded and took a seat while the school secretary went to get Scorpius. She knocked on the door of Scorpius' classroom. "Hey, I need Scorpius Malfoy he is getting signed out."

Scorpius' teacher nodded and went to get the blond boy. "Scorpius, get your stuff. You are getting signed out." Scorpius nodded and went to fill his backpack with his things.

"Bye Mrs. Miller! I'll see you tomorrow." Scorpius said as he followed the school secretary. His teacher waved as she continued with her teaching.

Scorpius was walking behind the lady as she led him to his mother. Scorpius smiled once he saw her.

"Mommy! What are you doing here, where's daddy?" Scorpius beamed excitedly seeing his mother.

"Your father couldn't make it, now let's go." She grabbed his hand as she took Scorpius out of the building. The four-year-old began to question his mother on where they were going and tried to guess where she was taking him.

"Ooh! Can we go to the zoo or park! Oh, what about Hogsmeade." The boy exclaimed as they got in the car.

"Alright, but drink this first." She handed him a cup of apple juice. Scorpius nodded and drank it, she began to drive and kept glancing at the boy who was becoming sleepy. She smiled. "Go to sleep Scorp, I'll wake you up when we get to our destination." Scorpius nodded and let out a yawn as he closed his eyes, sleep overtook him.

...

Y/N looked at her watch to see children running out of the school with smiles on their faces. She searched for the platinum hair boy but when most of the children have left the school she couldn't find her Scorpius so she walked inside the building to see what was taking her son so long.

"Hi, is my son Scorpius still in the building?" Y/N asked the secretary. She looked up and her eyes widen.

"Ms. Y/L/N, what are you doing here?" The lady asked. Y/N cocked her head to the side, confusion written on her face.

"I'm here to pick up Scorpius. Where is he?" The lady gulped and fiddled her fingers as she tried to find a way to explain to Y/N about Scorpius' whereabouts.

"Well—I thought Scorpius left with you, this afternoon you walked in and told me that you were going to take Scorpius out of school and that he had an appointment. So I went to get Scorpius and he left which I thought was you." The secretary explained. Y/N's eyes widen at the information. This lady gave her son to a random stranger without asking for any verification.

Draco walked into the building to find Y/N screaming at the lady who was in fear. He went to Y/N's side and held her in his arms.

"What happened? Where's Scorpius?" Draco asked as he tried to calm down Y/N.

"He's gone, someone pretended to be me and took Scorpius! Our son is missing!" Y/N screamed hysterically as tears rolled down her face. Draco's eyes widen, their son could be out there with someone. He blamed it on the secretary.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!