We will meet again my love

A/N: This chapter is long and emotional.

Draco held his now five-year-old son's hand as the two walked to Pansy's house. He was still numb after everything happened.

It's been weeks since her death, Draco tried to be strong for Scorpius but at night he would break down into tears. He failed to save her from Amanda, he wished he could have protected her, he couldn't even mention her name without his eyes filling up with tears.

Draco saw Pansy and Blaise sitting on the couch, all of them were grieving in different ways. Draco looked down at his son who was holding a little stuffed animal, Narcissa heard the news of her death and decided to buy Scorpius a stuffed animal after what happened. Inside of the bear, there was an enchanted audio recording of Y/N saying; I love you Scorp.

It was hard for Draco to explain to his son that his mother wasn't coming back. They both cried as they grieved for her, one for a mother and another for a love.

Pansy looked at Draco and gave him a sad smile while Blaise's eyes held sadness, all of them lost a friend while Scorpius lost his mother.

"Daddy," Scorpius spoke quietly, Draco looked down at his son. It was the first time Scorpius spoke to someone ever since the tragedy.

"Yes, son?" Draco replied.

"Will I ever see mommy again?" Scorpius asked as tears rolled down his face. Draco hated seeing his son like this.

"You will see her again but we will have to wait until that day arrives." Draco took a deep breath, trying to contain his tears from flowing down his face. Scorpius watched his father, the small boy knew his father was sad over his mother's death.

"Why did she have to go?" Scorpius whispered.

"Because heaven wanted another angel," Pansy replied as she knew Draco could break down at any moment.

"Do you think mommy is a beautiful angel?" Scorpius asked, with a small tear rolling down his face.

"Yes, she is," Draco replied with a small smile on his face. "She is looking over us, she wants us to be strong."

"Do you miss her?" Scorpius asked. Draco nodded.

"We all miss her Scorp but I want you to know that your mother will always be in our hearts," Draco replied. Scorpius nodded.

Scorpius let go of his father's hand and walked towards a picture frame of Pansy and his mother when they were young. He stared at the photo.

"I miss you, mommy, I know daddy will look after me so will auntie Pansy and uncle Blaise...I love you." Scorpius kissed the photo frame before placing it back in its place. He went to Pansy's side and sat on her lap.

All of them talked about what happened and what will they do. They didn't notice that Scorpius had eventually fallen asleep. Pansy looked down to see the sleeping boy on her chest.

"Blaise, can you take Scorp to the guest's room?" Blaise nodded as he got up to take Scorpius' from Pansy's arms and went to the guest's room, leaving Draco and Pansy alone.

"Draco, I have to give you something," Pansy spoke as she took out two envelopes which were written for Draco and Scorpius. "Y/N wrote these letters. One for you and one for Scorpius, I'm not sure if you want to give this letter to him since he is still young but you can read yours."

Draco looked at the two letters in her hands, their names neatly written in her handwriting.

"I will give Scorpius' letter when he is a bit older," Draco replied. Pansy nodded and handed the two letters to him before standing up.