Eternity

A/N: Since many of you loved this book I want to write this one-shot written from your point of view and this takes place after you die. There are some details that I never added in the last chapter, anyways this chapter is long and is a bit of fluff, possible angst? The chapter will be written italic.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

☾︎❤︎☽︎

Your POV

I felt my heart shatter watching Draco cry over me as he held me in his arms. I know he is blaming himself that I died but please I don't want him to blame himself for my death, take care of Scorpius while I'm not there anymore. Please give him all the love, I know he will be a wonderful father, he is.

I know it's hard to say goodbye but I will always be there for you two spiritually and I hope he and our son can find peace and move on with their lives, I want Draco to move on from me and I want him to find a beautiful woman so she can give Scorpius a brother or sister to play with. I'll be okay.

I watched as he cry in his room after putting our son to sleep, I wanted to comfort him and tell him how much it hurts me to see him like this. He couldn't mention my name without his eyes filling up with tears. I tried to touch him but my hand went through him and I saw how he shivered because of my touch.

As the weeks went by Draco stopped eating or getting out of bed, Pansy and Blaise had to look after Scorpius and it hurts me to see him feel guilty about what happened, I listened when Scorpius ask Pansy or Blaise why his father is never around him and I hate seeing the sadness in our son's eyes trying to understand what was going on. I sat on the bed as I looked at Draco who was still lying there as he silently cried himself. I sighed.

"Draco, be strong for yourself, be strong for Scorpius. I hate seeing you like this." I said as the door opened to reveal Pansy with a concerned look as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Draco, this isn't helping you heal from her death. Please be strong for Scorpius, he needs his father he already lost his mother he can't lose you too." Pansy sighed as Draco rolled over and let out a sigh.

"What's the point of life anyways, I lost the love of my life so what's the point of continuing my life if she is not here with me." Draco closed his eyes. Pansy stared at him.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, I know you are coping with Y/N's death but if she was here to hear those words leave your mouth she would have been so upset with you." Pansy scolded him as Draco opened his eyes. "You have a son who wants his father to be there for him, to comfort him of what is going on right now. Draco, Scorpius is still a child. He needs you Draco."

Something inside of Draco seemed to snap out of his saddening thoughts as he sat up and removed the blanket off of him, he got out of bed and walked out of the room to find Scorpius. He found our son sitting in the dining room, eating his food when he looked up to see Draco staring right at him. A huge smile appeared on Scorpius' face.

"Daddy! You finally got out of bed!" Scorpius exclaimed as he began to tell Draco all about what he missed and for the first time since I died I saw a genuine smile on Draco's face as he listened to Scorpius.

I wanna thank Pansy and Blaise for helping out. I can see that they are still hurt but whenever Scorpius is around, they all try to be happy and not to show any emotions but sometimes it's okay to let out your emotions.

Scorpius send me a balloon attached with a drawing on my birthday, I remembered when we were at Hogwarts I always myself where would the balloons go, I raised an amazing boy. I can see it in Draco's eyes as he keeps wondering if he is a good father to our son and let me tell you, Dray, that you are a wonderful father. I can see how Scorpius adores you whenever you play with him or when you read to him to sleep, he loves you Draco.