Mixed feelings

Y/N apparated to St. Mungo and saw Draco sitting in the waiting room. She walked over to him as he looked up.

"Draco, what happened?" She asked as he stood up.

"We were playing quidditch and everything was going well until I took my eyes off of him for a second and then he was on the ground." He explained while she ran a hand through her hair. She wanted to scream at Draco for being a terrible father and letting their son get injured but she didn't want to push the limits. She knew he would be upset so she tried to calm down.

"Draco, what were you thinking for letting our son play quidditch? He's only four years old." Y/N exclaimed while Draco sighed. Draco felt guilty for letting his son get injured, he felt like a terrible father he never wanted his son to get hurt.

"I'm sorry, I just thought I could teach him quidditch. I never wanted this to happen...I'm such a horrible father." He placed his hands over his face. Y/N face softened.

"Draco, you are not a horrible father. You are still learning and not everyone is perfect to be a parent. I remembered when I raised Scorpius for the first time I had no idea what to do but I learned and so will you." She said. He smiled. A doctor walked out catching Draco and Y/N's attention.

"Family members of Scorpius Malfoy." He said as Draco and Y/N stood up and walked to the doctor.

"That's us. How is he?" Draco asked as the doctor looked at his notes.

"The boy suffered a fall but only has a broken arm and scratches but other than that he will be alright." The doctor informed the two parents as they nodded.

"Can we see him?" Y/N asked as the doctor nodded and told them which room was Scorpius in. Draco and Y/N went to Scorpius's hospital room and saw their son sleeping peacefully, Draco sat down on a chair as he stared at his son taking notes of his breathing.

"You will be alright Scorp. I should have never let you play quidditch I thought it was the same thing as the muggle game, baseball. I'm sorry for letting you get hurt it was never my intention." Draco said quietly. Y/N looked at them as she walked over to them and placed a hand on Draco's shoulder.

"Draco, don't blame yourself. It was an accident I can't be mad at you for this and I know Scorpius doesn't want to see his father upset." She said as she took a seat next to him. Draco looked into her y/e/c eyes and remembered how he loved staring into her eyes. He felt the urge to kiss her but he hesitated, Draco cupped her face as he stroke her cheek. Y/N breath hitched as she stared at his lips she wanted to kiss him as well.

They slowly leaned in as Draco closed the gap. This was it. The kiss they had been waiting so long for. He missed being able to kiss her. Sure he kissed a lot of other girls in those four years but there was never that spark Y/N and he had. His hands drop down from her cheeks to her waist and her arms immediately threw themselves around his neck. He scoots closer to her so their bodies press against each other. All that love and passion locked up for four years was finally released in just one kiss. They broke apart due to the lack of oxygen and he looks at her nervously. How is she going to react? She takes her arms away from his neck and places them on his hands. Draco intertwines their fingers and waits for a response. Just as she opens her mouth Scorpius groaned causing them to separate.

"Mommy? Daddy? What happened?" Scorpius asked as he opened his eyes and looked at his parents. Y/N stood up and walked over to Scorpius.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she hugged him. He hugged her back with his good arm.

"I'm ok but what happened?" Scorpius asked again.

"You fell off your broom. You broke your arm but you will be ok." Draco said. Scorpius nodded as he stared at the cast on his left arm.

"I'm not mad at you. It was an accident I know you didn't mean for this to happen besides I have this cool cast that I can show to my friends!" Scorpius exclaimed happily while Draco and Y/N chuckled. Draco glanced at Y/N not sure what to say to her after the kiss, he wasn't sure if she was ok with that kiss he didn't know what to say. He felt a bit embarrassed but he will admit he missed her kisses and missed her. He wasn't sure what they were, were they something? Did she felt the same way as he did? He was so confused.

As Draco thought about their kiss, Y/N also thought of the same thing. She was confused about what happened, sure she did enjoy the kiss but didn't know what to feel. She was feeling a lot of emotions right now, she felt happy that they kissed but the other feeling was that she felt—well she couldn't describe the feeling. It was a mixture of confusion and happiness. She still loves him, but she didn't know what to say to him after everything he did. She was at a loss, to say the least, as she and Draco were in their minds about the kiss Scorpius watched his parents.

"Mama, Daddy what are you two thinking about?" Scorpius asked as Draco and Y/N blushed.

"N-nothing." Y/N and Draco both said at the same time. They looked at each other and quickly looked down, Scorpius laughed at their awkwardness and shooked his head. Y/N cleared her throat.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat. Do you want something to eat, Draco?" Y/N asked as Draco shooked his head.

"I'm good, you get something to eat and I'll be here with Scorpius." He assured her as she nodded and headed towards the door, once she left Draco looked over at Scorpius as he kept examining his cast. Draco still felt guilty that his son is in the hospital.

"Daddy, when can I go home?" Scorpius asked as it interrupted Draco's thoughts. He looked at his son.

"I'm not sure Scorp. I'll ask the staff once your mother returns." He replied as Scorpius nodded.

As the father and son bond with each other, Y/N was at the cafeteria as she ordered some food. She sat down as she began to eat her food. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, yeah. She enjoyed it she missed his kisses but she didn't know how to feel. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she kissed him. Was she falling in love with Draco again? Did he felt the same way? How could she say to him she is still in love with him, what if he moved on and found someone else. She didn't take notice of someone else sitting down across from her.

"Hey, sorry. All the other spots are full, are you ok if I sit with you?" The man asked as he smiled nervously. She looked up and looked at him and nodded. He stuck out his hand out. "I'm Axel, what's your name?" He introduced himself as Y/N shooked his hand with a smile.

"I'm Y/N." She replied as she smiled. He nodded and let go of her hand as he took a bite of his food.

"May I ask what are you here in the hospital?" He asked as she looked at him.

"My son suffered a fall and has some injuries but he is fine," Y/N explained as he nodded. His smile faded.

"So you're married?" He asked, slightly upset she has a husband. Y/N shooked her head.

"No, the father of my son and I are not together. Our relationship is kinda complicated." Axel nodded as he understood. The two of them began to get to know each other. Sure Y/N found him attractive but he couldn't compare to Draco. She still loved him but she decided to ignore her feelings and see what's gonna happen. As the two of them enjoy their time together Draco watched from afar with a jealous look in his eyes, he watched as she laughed at Axel's jokes or the way she blushed when he moved a piece of hair out of the way. That should be him making you laugh or blush not that guy! Draco felt the urge to walk to them and start up a fight but he resisted that urge and just continue to watch. His breaking point was when the guy kissed her cheek and left, he quickly left the cafeteria as he was furious. He wanted to make her his. He wanted to be with you. He went back to Scorpius's hospital room and tried to calm himself down, he began to believe that you don't love him anymore and moved on from him so the best thing he could do was to move on as well.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. There might be some sorta drama in the next chapter I'm not sure.

Write down your thoughts in the comments! Don't forget to vote.

Thanks for reading!