Chapter 12- Amnesia

**Sorry for the long wait guys. I have been crazy busy but don't worry I got a few chapters planned out for ya'll. Like, comment, and follow. You are my inspiration." 

"ADRIEN! ADRIEN, PLEASE WAKE UP, KITTY DON'T LEAVE ME!" 

Marinette cried as she sat on the floor, picking up Adrien's motionless body, and crawled it like a baby

Being alerted by Marinette's cries and screams, Nino and Alya ran outside. The couple gasped as they took in the view in front of them. Marinette was crying in a panic, holding an unconscious Adrien as his head bled on her clothing. Nino ran towards Marinette, worried for the life of his best friend. Scared, he yelled at Alya to call 112 before rushing to his aid. 

Marinette's eyes widened in terror as she felt the warm liquid running down her arms, and on her clothing. Looking down, she saw the blood pouring from Adrien's head. "Oh my God, he is bleeding. Someone help me, please!" She screamed, holding on to Adrien tighter. "Chaton, wake up, you have to wake up, please."  

Alya had made the call almost immediately after being told, informing them of what had occurred before giving them their location and hurrying to her best friend's side. Marinette quickly thought of what to do to help Adrien. Taking her blazer off, she promptly placed it on Adrien's head and applied a bit of pressure. 

Marinette looked towards Nino, who quickly understood and took Adrien into his arms, continuing to apply pressure. Marinette stood up, walking towards Luka angrily. "What did you do? She growled in anger. For the first time, Luka saw nothing but hate in her eyes. He winced, not knowing what to say. This only angered Marinette more. 

"What did you do?" Marinette yelled, pushing Luka with force. At this second in time, she was angry.  "What is wrong with you?" Marinette repeated as she punched Luka in the chest a few times. "Why?" she screamed again, continuing to hit him as she cried. 

In an attempt to stop her, Luka placed his arms around her, bringing her into a hug, but to his surprise, Marinette flinched at his touch and pushed him away from her. "Don't fucking touch me! Just Go! Get out," she hissed. She couldn't understand why she was so upset Adrien had gotten hurt, but she was, and the fact that Luka had caused it was enough to hate him.

Luka felt something inside him break as he was the anger in her eyes. Today was meant for them to have fun together, but he had to ruin it with his jealousy. It's just when he saw her go after him, holding a look of worry, he got so jealous. He had finally had a chance with the love of his life, and he ruined it. 

"Marinette I-" "I said leave," she repeated angrily, turning around and walking back towards Adrien, taking I'm from Nino's arms. Noticing her blazer was drenched in blood, she ripped her shirt from the bottom half and placed it on top of the blazer. Letting out more tears, she began to talk to Adrien in an attempt to wake him up. 

"Chaton, if you can hear me, please wake up. I will forgive you, and I'll give you a chance. I'll give you anything you ask for. Just wake up, please." Marinette meant every word. She would give him whatever he asked for. She just wanted him to wake up. Whether it was a friend or an enemy, she couldn't be without him.