Chapter 34- New relationships

***Hello, my loyal readers. As promised the new chapter is out. I hope you like it. Also, my other story, Loving you in silence is now completed please check it out. Don't forget to show your love. Like, comment, and follow for more. Sending love, MMF***

"Why won't you tell me? Please, you can't seriously be okay with Marinette dating Luka!" Adrien cried out. Both Sabine and Tom's hearts broke at the sight of the distressed blonde. Adrien's pale complexion and stumbles were enough for the bakers to know the blonde had been drinking. Adrien was suffering through all this, and they hoped Marinette could see that soon.

"Son, we can't tell you. Please understand," Tom responded sadly. As much as he wanted to tell him, he respected Marinette's wishes. "Why not? I need to talk to her. I only want to explain my side and tell her the truth. Please, help me. Luka is not the one for her. I know that you know that."

"He loves her, and that is all we want for our baby. For her to be loved." Sabine retorted.

"I LOVE HER!" Adrien yelled. "Can't anyone see that? Can't she see that? He is not the one for her," Adrien finished. The pain in his voice shone through, making it extremely difficult for the adults not to want to help him.

"And you are?" Sabine genuinely asked, wondering if Adrien had learned anything from his mistake yet. If he had done so, then she would receive the one answer that would be the hardest for him to give.

"No," Adrien confessed quietly. "I am not. I have hurt her more times than I can count. Even more, than I'd liked to admit, but I also know that I love her. I know that I would fight to make it up to her for the rest of my life. I can't imagine my life without her. I would do anything and give up anything for her to be with me again. Tom, Sabine, I love your daughter, and I promise you that no one else could love her as much as I do. Please, I beg you tell me where she is. Help me, please. I love her."

At this point, Adrien had gotten on his knees, begging for their mercy. The blonde sobbed as he waited for the adults to place their hands over their hearts and show compassion. Adrien needed to find Marinette. Without her, he would go crazy.

"Adrien, we can't. Please don't ask us to do that. We want to, we honestly do, and I know deep inside you know that, but Marinette needs time. All she is asking for is time. If you truly love her, give her that much. Let her think. Allow her to calm down before. When she is ready, she will come to you," Sabine spoke as she held her hand out for him to take.

"But I'll lose her. She is dating Luka now. Sabine, I am losing my princess. I'm losing my entire world," Adrien sobbed in the short woman's arms.

"I'll let you in on a secret, son. If you love each other, then you'll never really lose her. She'll come back to you, son. I know she will.

______________________________________________________

The following week was absolutely amazing for both Marinette and Luka. Marinette honestly wondered why she had never agreed to date Luka sooner. He was such a gentleman and extremely romantic. Now, she'd be lying if she said that she felt the same type of love for him as she did Adrien, but she was oddly comfortable with him. If only she could love him.

Luka was aware of Marinette's feelings. It was not hard to see that the bluenette hoped to share all this with the blonde instead, but he refused to give up. Luka knew Marinette was far from loving him romantically, but that would not stop him from trying to earn it. That is why he attempted to pull out all the stops for their first week together as an official couple.

Deciding to be risk-takers, the brand new couple chose to go sightseeing once again. It did help that they had their cellphones with them this time.