Chapter 21- Making it official

*** Hello my loyal readers. I'm back with another juicy chapter for ya'll. I do apologize for the wait, but things have been a little crazy lately. I do hope you enjoy it. Vote, comment, and follow for more. Sending love MMF.***

Nino, Alya, Adrien, and Marinette sat in a booth enjoying the loud music of the well-known club, Miraculous. During lunch, Adrien insisted on going to visit the club after their date. Of course, Marinette could not say no to the man she loved. 

Marinette smiled as she remembered their date before they got here. Adrien had certainly outdone himself. He had set up a romantic dinner on a rooftop. While candles and roses covered the floor. God was she in love with this man or what? 

Now, they were at the club ready to have fun. 

The young adults were all in deep conversation when an upbeat yet romantic song began to play. 

"I love this song," Marinette called out, smiling and moving her body to the beat. Not wasting any time, Adrien stood up and gave a compact bow while extending his hand. 

"Well then, may I have this dance, M'Lady?"

Marinette giggled at Adrien's silly actions. "You are such a dork," Mariette said, still chuckling just like she did when they were teens. 

"Yeah, but I am your dork, princess. Now, come on," Adrien replied, taking her hand and pulling her towards the dance floor.

Placing his hands on her hips, Adrien pulled her closer so that their chests were touching. Marinette felt Adrien's breath on her neck, making her shiver. Her heart pounded erratically, millions of butterflies erupting in her stomach. She loved the way Adrien would make her feel. 

Only he had the power to make her lose control, to make her heart skip a beat, and to give herself to him. Ever since they were teens, it was clear that only Adrien could make her swoon. To make her feel wanted, cared for, and loved. 

Luka was great. But he was no match against Adrien.

Nino and Alya watched as their friends danced to Marinette's favorite song. They were a beautiful sight, so in sync with each other. Their bodies moved as one. Everyone stopped and stared at them. The people could swear they were professional dancers and had practiced for hours a day, but the love in their eyes told a different story. They were soulmates. They were one, and they danced as one.

Marinette swayed from side to side and then turned so that her back was facing Adrien. Adrien's hands felt all her body, finally landing on her hips once again. He pulled her closer so that her back and his chest were pressing tightly on each other. Marinette could almost feel him through her clothing. Not that she minded.

Adrien loved the feeling of Marinette's body on his. 

There was no better feeling than this. 

He couldn't think of anyone else that he wants this close to because there was no one. It was true that Adrien was rich and famous. It was not a secret that he could have anyone or anything he ever wanted, but all he had ever wanted was her, the girl dancing with him at the very moment.

 Adrien wanted Marinette Dupain Cheng. 

The one person he couldn't have. At least not until now. There was no doubt in his mind that this was the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and now that she was in his arms, he would be damned if he allowed her to go.

With his hands still on her hips, Adrien guided Marinette around for her to face him once again. He wished to kiss her, to stare right into her eyes and show her how much she meant to him. The blonde model had a plan. He had thought about it all day, and he would do it right now.