Chapter 52- This is goodbye

***ENJOY***

Marinette had been thinking about it all night. Marinette would become lost in contemplation during her talk with Adrien, frightening the blonde, but she would be honest before encouraging him not to worry since things would get better soon. Adrien, on the other hand, was concerned. Now, more than ever. Now that he has a lot to lose.

Marinette may decide to abandon him again tomorrow. Of course, he was concerned. There was always the possibility that Luka may persuade her to accompany him on his journey. If this happened, the model would not only lose the love of his life but would also lose his child. He couldn't help but be concerned.

Adrien's life had changed entirely as of last night. His ambition of starting a family with the bluenette was close at hand, and he refused to give up. His only thought was that if the bluenette decided to leave for New York, nothing would stop him from following her there. He would not let the designer or his child go without a fight. 

Marinette sighed. At this point, she didn't know how to feel. While she was happy that Adrien confessed to her that he loved her so much he would follow her anywhere, she also felt guilty. Here was this man, not willing to ever let her go, yet she had done so much wrong to him. How did he still have it in him to love her?

Then there was Luka. She has dated him for months. He was by her side during the rough times. He believed in her so much that he got her an opportunity to show her designs. But, if she stopped and looked at things, she had used him. She had led him to believe she could love him, even knowing that she would always love Adrien.

If she was being honest, Marinette thought she could love Luka at one point, but the bluenette quickly understood that Adrien would always have her heart, no matter what she did. She'd tried for years to forget about him, but she'd never been able to. Why did she think it would ever change? The blonde was her first and only love. She knew she had done Luka wrong, and it killed her.

Then there was the baby's predicament. How could she tell Luka that she had been pregnant with Adrien's baby for the most, if not all, of their relationship? Her confession may harm him, which she despised.

Marinette despised herself for keeping this secret. She hated that she did not break up with Luka after learning that she was pregnant with Adrien's child. And mostly, Marinette blamed herself for not being honest with him when she realized she was still utterly in love with Adrien.

Marinette rubbed her face, frustrated. She messed up badly. She had the option of being honest and not hurting Luka, but she didn't take it. If only she had, she could've kept them both from a lot of pain and suffering, even maybe kept his friendship, but the designer didn't, and she regretted it.

That was no longer an option. Luka would probably despise her after today, and she deserved it. She would be deserving of every ounce of hatred he spewed.

Marinette bit her lip. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that there had always been only one answer. It was the same answer ever since day one. Adrien was a soulmate.

Marinette could see it now. Everything she failed to see before was now evident. It would always be Adrien. She fought it for so long, but it was always going to be him.

Both Luka and Adrien had enormous hearts, yet Adrien's world revolved around her.

Adrien had an enormous sense of humor, which she absolutely loved, while Luka was always serious and quiet.

Adrien, just like her, was a child at heart. The idea of running around the dorm joking, playing video games, and laughing excited him, while Luka dislikes video games and anything that would be classified as childish by others.