: Three

3

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The sun shines so bright with its rays as if it's waving a goodbye to her. She collected her things and grabbed her bag, it's time to go home and she need to think some apology for Jay.

She walks with some random students walking around her, the constant noises coming from all sides hurts her earbuds, their voices are really chirpy and annoying. She grabbed an earphones in her pocket and plugs it in her phone, setting her playlist randomly and puts her phone in her pocket.

First, she need to buy his favorite snack to bribe him and maybe he may forgive her because of it.

Haru entered the store and proceeds to find the snack that Jay likes, what a weird.. or unique taste he have. She raised a brow as she picked it up, contemplating if she should really buy it. He really need to try another snack but he likes it too much.

She sighed and decided to buy it and pick some other foods for him. After paying at the cashier, she continued to walk back home.

.

.

.

.

.

'Too peaceful.. not.'

Her thought was cut off seeing some two idiots that's holding Jay like a baggage with his bike. It seems like Jay is not conscious making her a little bit worried. What kind of luck did Jay have today? His face and arms are covered in bruises, he looks a little bit silly hanging in that guy's shoulder.

"Noona?" She turned around and saw a little version a Jay, she pulled her earphones and puts it in her pocket. "What are you looking at?" He continued. Haru was hesitating to answer him and sweat dropped not knowing what to do. Kay Jo looked on what's behind her and saw two tall people surrounding his brother that looks like gangsters.

"Hyung?!" He exclaimed but quickly regretted it, the two guy stared at him intently repeating what he just said. He averted his eyes and quickly walks away like nothing happened.

Haru sighed as the two idiots chased Jay's brother. She have no choice but to follow them, she needs to treat his injuries too. Maybe she can share her luck to him but he's still angry so she will give him his favorite snack to lessen his bad day.

Arriving at his house, she didn't hesitate to push the doorbell. Footsteps can be heard, the door opened revealing Kay.

"Oh, noona.. I apologize for what happened earlier." He scratched his cheek clearly embarrassed what happened earlier. Well, he looks like a coward running away from the two.

"It's fine." She patted his head, "Where's he?" She asked.

Kay let her enter the house and led her to his brother's room. As soon as they approached it, random noises and moans can be heard.

When his brother opened the door, she saw the three watching a forbidden video. Those three have a blushes on their face, a nosebleed can be seen too. She quickly closed the door and laughs nervously, instead of staying outside the room she went to the kitchen to put the snacks she bought from the store.