: Twenty-two

22

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The sun shined with its rays indicating that the day is quite lively. He wore a sunglasses complimenting the outfit he's wearing today.

A grin is etched on his face, he hummed a familiar song that have been struck on his mind since last week. He kept looking at his watch feeling a little bit impatient on just standing with the crowd.

If he will go to Korea, he will also see her, right?

He stood up amongst the crowd considering that his looks is above average. A lot of woman keep looking at his way, stealing glances and whispers on who's with them.

It's been a whiles since he saw them.

A mix of emotions overwhelmed inside him, he can't contain the enthusiasm and kept tapping his foot on the ground.

Until it's already time to go. 

He sat on the seat with one of his legs overlapping the other, he looks like a honorable person due to his gestures. 

He took a selfie and held out a peace sign, ready to send but it'll ruin the surprise on going there immediately.

His eyes wandered at the window of the plane, full of clouds and how bright outside is. He yawned and tried to find something that can cure his boredom. 

A game on the phone caught his attention but he quickly got bored of it. He went to the gallery and saw his picture with a girl, he still didn't erase them as it's their memory from the youth. 

Well, they're still kids that are growing up.

After finding nothing on his phone, he regularly changed his position on the chair and the boredom exhaust him really well. 

He decided to close his eyes and take a moment to recall back some memories he can still remember. 

As time passes by, a snore can be hear from him. 

His eyes shot open hearing an announcement that in a few minutes they'll arrive in their destination. 

'Ah, they told me where she's studying.' 

He raised a brow contemplating if he will go to the school or just wait outside her home. It's not that late and he decided that he will just go directly at the school.

Arriving the airport, he took a deep breath before a smirk plastered on his face. He took his steps happily like a newborn child, he took up a cab and told where his destination is. 

He hummed with a grin on his face, wearing a earphones as music blasted on his ears.

He can't wait and surprise the people he wanted to see the most.

"We're here, sir."

The cab stopped beside the huge gate of Sunny High. 

He opened the door dramatically and stood up before closing it again, he gave his thanks and walks inside.

His looks quickly gained attention by the students there, tint of red can be seen on their faces and they can't remove their stare at him.

Noticing the looks, he gave a smirk and wink at them making the girls swooned at him.

What a player- man.  

Before it can create a commotion, he quickly walked away and went to the rooftop. One thing he didn't questioned, where her room is??