: Twenty-four

24

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Do you think that it's uncanny on how people change so fast? As if there are strings above them, controlling their moves and emotions on what they want. 

A marionette. 

They can look silly however a smile is always evident on their face, can you still call it an emotion?

His eyes wrinkled along with his smile that's lifted upward as he called her name. He marched where Shelly's sitting at and pinched her cheeks making her slap it away.

Owen chuckled and just ruffled her hair making it messy. The students inside stare at both of them in awe, their looks are definitely above average that makes it difficult to look away.

So bright.

"Hey.. he's the one with you yesterday, right?", Minu bent down to whisper on her ears which she only answer with a nod. 

Minu shakes her shoulder while asking a lot of question that she didn't follow on how fast he's talking. 

Dom decided to join Minu on asking about the blonde, Haru pressed her forehead and began massaging it, these two are really stressing her.

"How about I put some stapler on both of your mouth?", She smiled at them that certainly didn't show any kind of kindness on it.

Dom sweats and hurriedly covered his mouth with his hands and Minu just sealed his lips staring at the girl beside him. 

'How harsh, there's a tape.. why a stapler.', Minu began to think about the situation if it happens, that will surely hurt.. he undoubtedly doesn't want that.

Haru got a sudden chills making her shiver, she raised a brow and saw Owen waving at her with a smile. 

'Huh? It's the same.' 

Is she hallucinating? His smile is clearly directed to Shelly earlier but now to her? She hesitatingly raised her hand and gave a wave to him. 

Shelly just raised a brow at their short interaction and began asking Owen on how did they met. He began babbling to her on what happened back then, he looked happy while talking about it.

"Hey..", A random guy approaches her seat, a blush is evident on his face while holding something on his hand.

"Hey?"

At the sudden moment, he laid a magazine in front of her. Her face reddened seeing her face on it, how embarrassing. 

"This is you, right?", The guy asked which she only answer with a nod. 

After asking, his face lighted up and went away. Haru eyed him as he went to his group and began talking about her while holding the magazine on his hands.

She didn't knew that it's already published here, her parents didn't even told her about it.

The other girls in the class heard what the boys are talking about and joined with them, they flipped through the pages until they saw the picture of her together with the blonde.