: Four

4

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

It's too bright, the sun seems to be in a good mood today. She just keep staring at the window, admiring everything on what this world have. It's good, good to be alive. All of them are too lively, it must be nice to have that many friends. Her eyes left the window and wandered inside the room.

Nothing, nothing interesting.

Her gaze landed on Jay's back who's busy writing something on his notes. He's too serious about everything but those band aids that's plastered on his face makes him look silly. She silently stood up and wants to approach him. Patches and ointments are in her hands to give it to him, he didn't even bother to put some on his face.

She walks slowly but stopped. She quickly puts her hands in her back as her eyes lingers at Mia's figure that's approaching Jay. The girl smiled and handed him some patches, a blush is evident in her face.

'Right..' She sighed and walked back towards to her seat. She leaned her head in her palms as her gaze never left their figures.

"I didn't asked you to get me anything like this." His eyes met hers but quickly averted it, he can't even look at her straight.

Suddenly a loud bang can be heard, a hand slammed his table. Yuna, the twin of Minu looked at him a little bit frustrated on how Jay treated Mia.

"Hey! Jay! When a girls shows interest in you, the polite thing to do is say thank you!" She kind of yelled to him. Jay didn't show an interest or any kind of reaction to her, his impassive face sticks up on his face.

Haru nodded at her words but she didn't have to yell at him, right? Yuna continued her blabbering on how Mia ran fast to the pharmacy just to get it. Mia quickly shut Yuna's mouth, definitely embarrassed.

Then there's the other guy, Dom. He slapped Jay's back really hard. Haru flinched like she can feel the pain from it, people here are really weird. Yuna asked him on how long have they known each other, Dom stood up straight and a smug look on his face.

"Let's just say we bonded over a computer screen." He said.

Haru's eyes widen and snorted quite loudly. She quickly ducked her head in her arms to avoid their stares, she didn't laugh, she's invisible.

Jay stared at her shaking figure, controlling herself from laughing. He gained tick marks but just sighed, he turned his back at her and just looked down on his notes.

"Jay!" A classmate shouted saying that a third-year wants to meet him.

Haru slowly looks up from her arms, seeing Jay's figure that's getting far away again. She just hummed at herself, knowing what's gonna happen.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated in her table. A text appeared and it just keeps spamming, she sighed as she opened it.

Mom:

We're in England, we need you here.

ZEPHYR (Wind Breaker fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें