: Sixteen

16

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Eyes widens in shock that slowly turns into an awe as they watch the black-haired man doing his stunts at the round. With mouth agape, they continued showering praises and flattery to him. 

Half of the crew stared at the large screen with admiration plastered on their silly faces. It's normal when half of them didn't know how Jay rides a bike. He passed all the contestants and reached the stop, he came first.

"Way to go nerd!"

"That's my man, Jay!"

"I'm in love." Dom.. I mean, who wouldn't?

A cameraman quickly approaches Jay but he just shrugged it off and puts the hoodie on his head to avoid exposure. 

Haru sneakily approached Jay and poke his side that made him shivered. She just laughed at his expression and it quickly turns into a smirk, "What a show off." 

Jay sighed at her while staring at her face for a long time, Haru expressed a confusion on her face as he slowly bent his back and his face is getting closer. His right hand slowly reached her face, she can already feel his breath..

"My boy~ You were amazing~" A high pitched voice came from the back of his. 

His hand quickly grabbed the glasses on her face, giving her a quick nod as Shelly quickly approaches them but the he's quickly surrounded by a bunch of cameras, bombarding him a lot of question about the race and his background. 

It looks like no one saw Haru with Jay because of she's small.. 

Shelly didn't even see her because Jay's broad shoulder and he's taller than her. What's wrong with her ways? She always make sure to drink a glass of milk before going to school, maybe her sleep is not enough? But she needs to play her game, you know, priorities. 

'I guess I'll change my sleeping schedule.' She thought as she stood up beside Minu who's still a little bit envy like the others because of Jay.

Jay walked towards the group dragging his bike. Dom and Minu were stunned as they stared at the tire that's already worn down from the stunt he did earlier. All of them praised him and Shelly quickly latched on his arms with a smile.

Haru just shook her head as she leaned at Minu's back who raised brow at her, she pulled her phone from the pocket and sighed, "Just let me rest." 

"..Okay?" Minu just agreed to be a wall for her to leaned on.. 

The surroundings became noisy as Dom created a ruckus with a another crew that kept shouting about a shoes, it looks like he got scammed. But, seriously, Dom is too oblivious!

All of them just stared at the two who kept blabbering about shoes. They look like an idiots. Haru stood up straight from Minu's back as she taps on her phone with a grin on her face.

Minu tried to peek with his side eyes but only to met her smug look as he doesn't know who's she talking with. A tick mark appeared and tried to reach the phone from her tiny hands, he can't aggress on his movements since it can her small structure.