: Twenty-nine

29

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Today seems hot. Owen continued fanning himself with his other hand as his face reddened at her sudden acceptance on his confession. He didn't expect something like this but it literally made him happy like a fool.

He's a little bit lost right now if he heard it right and if it's not, he cannot stop himself from smiling.

"Are you serious?", He asked to assure himself.

Haru lifted up her head from the desk, she leaned her cheeks on her palm imitating Owen.

"Yes. You, idiot.", She gave a close-eyed smile to him.

Owen leaned back on his seat and covered his face with both of his hands. He can't help himself but heaved a sigh to push out all of his emotions. He peeked through his fingers and saw her giving him a teasing smile.

"Stop it.", He sulked.

"Why? I'm not even doing anything.", She grinned and pulled both of his hands out of his face revealing a blush.

Haru chuckled in seeing his state, it's definitely cute.

Instead of pulling his hands out of hers, he held into it tightly. He guided her hands towards to his face. Her cold palms met his warm cheeks, his eyes squinted as he smiled.

A serene expression rested on his face as he closed his eyes. Haru was stunned at his actions, she suppressed herself from getting bashful.

Her hands held his face, it's smooth and flawless. Her fingers slowly traced his features.

Owen let out a chuckle quite loudly gaining the attention of the other students. He's feeling ticklish from her touch. The students just watched them on the side and it's clear to them that the two are dating.

'They're definitely dating.'

The laugh from him made Haru startled and unconsciously slapped his forehead. It created a red bruise on it but it's only small.

'Or.. not.'

Haru panics and pulled out a handkerchief from the pocket of her skirt. She damped it on his forehead even knowing that it won't do anything, she's just feeling a little bit guilty.

As the handkerchief pressed on his forehead, Owen winced on the pain. That definitely hurts a lot.

"Let's go to the infirmary.", She held his hand and both of them stood up from their seats.

They're a little bit careful as there's a lot of things on the ground. Once they looked up, all of the student's stare are directed to them.

Owen brightened up as an idea came up in his mind.

"Let's go, Honey.", He emphasized the endearment but unfortunately, he received another smack on his forehead.

Haru blushed at him and quickly pulled him from the room, she didn't regret that she made his forehead redder. Once they're out of the room, she pulled her hand from his to avoid unwanted attention from the others.

And, you know, his ego will definitely flare up.

Still, a lot of stares are pointed into them because of the blonde following her on the back. His smile didn't disappear from his face even after receiving another painful hit from her earlier.