: Twenty-six

26

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The moon rises high above, illuminating all the places for us to see.

Yet, the 'people' inside the shop missed the chance to see on how the sky is so clear unfolding all of its stars above.

At the sudden booming voice, all of them held their breath and put their gazes on who just yelled something unexpected. They knew that he's a straightforward person, an oblivious being. 

Sensing their stares, he chuckled sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. He can feel a little bit embarrassment within him, in spite of that, his confidence didn't diminish.

Sebastian eyes widen and chuckled at the boy, he hides his laugh as he form a fist and used it to block the sight of his lips from them. 

Haru can't help but sighed and continuously shakes her head, it's his fault for assuming plus it will also affect the thoughts of the others.

Sebastian just bowed and left without even correcting them, he will just let the kids figure it out.

All of them watched the figure of the butler with his benign smile as he walks away until they can't see him anymore. 

They just expected that they will get a response from the butler but he just left them confused.

A cough catches all of their attention and they stared at Dom who's in the middle with his smug look plastered on his face. His eyes twinkled as he stared at Haru as if he's going to interrogate the person.

"What's with that, Dom?", She asked the boy as his face perks up, he's been waiting for this kind of question from her.

He stood up straight and, "Like what I just said earlier, you have a fiancee?"

Haru just snickered at his broad imagination, she didn't even have a boyfriend since birth.. Anyways, she wanted to teased them for a little bit to further see their reactions.

"..maybe?", She acted oblivious as she rubbed her chin.

The girls look overjoyed on what she just said, they wanted to talk to her to know more about herself. Maybe knowing ones love life might invade their privacy but they will just take it slowly. 

"Heh~ Tell us more.", Yuna etched a grin on her face, she wanted to know on what kind of guy he is for Haru to ignore the 'hotties' that continues popping up with them.

On the other hand, the boys except for Dom looked at her with confusion that can be seen on their eyes.

Minu who knew her feelings for Jay literally looks confused on what she just said, it's impossible for her to 'like' another or not?  He hummed as he continued pondering on his thoughts.

His eyes became dilated and he held a frown on his face. Owen didn't know that, he always talk with her but she didn't mentioned anything about this.

He's confused, his feelings muddled up inside of him and he doesn't know how to react at the sudden revelation from her.

It can't be the four-eyes because it seems like he's stunned just like him. He held a gaze without any movements from him.

"Just kidding.", She quickly added and to avoid any kind of chaos that may occur.