: Eight

8

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Silence engulfed the three of them, sitting on the bench as they watch Minu assists Mia on riding the bicycle. It looks like the four of them didn't notice her yet, they were busy from having fun with each other.

Haru sweat drops as she felt the atmosphere thicken when she arrived, the situation became awkward that the three of them are having a difficulty to create a conversation. Jay's eyes never left the figures of Minu with Mia, no emotions were shown but void itself. The blonde looks a little bit annoyed on how their time together was interrupted by an unknown girl, holding back herself to say anything rude.

Haru sighed at herself, maybe she came in a wrong time that it disrupts the group.

Leaning back at the bench waiting for them to say something or anything, well for now, she will just watch the four.

The sun is already setting and finally, Haru clapped seeing Mia rides the bicycle on her own with a smile on her face. They raised a brow at her, finally noticing someone familiar but not close to them or someone invited.

"So, who's this?" Yuna stood up in front of her, folding her arms as she eyed Haru. Dom stood behind her, acting like a tamed puppy that doesn't have a clue on what's going on. Haru chuckled on how they don't recognize her, it's not like she change some style or something.

She just stood up and smile, "I'm your classmate, Koharu?"

"Koharu..?" Yuna tilted her head as she thinks on what she just said, processing everything on her mind. Mia eyes widen as she finally recognize her, opening her mouth to say something but can't figure the words she wanted to say.

"Ah!" Yuna exclaimed while Dom looks like a little bit of confuse on what's happening right now. He just nodded his head as if agreeing on what Yuna's saying.

Yuna pointed her finger at her, "You're that nerd!"

Haru looks at her as if an arrow struck directly at her stomach, it hurt her a little bit but that's just so sudden. She patted her chest to calm herself, she breathe in and gave a smile again. Yuna opened her mouth to say something again but Mia stopped her by putting her hand on her lips.

"Haha.." She just forced out a laugh and doesn't know what to do. Sensing the tense atmosphere, Jay pats her head and grabbed her hand.

"We're going back now.." He uttered and walks away with Haru without waiting for the other's reply. All of them complained on what's happening, hearing the voices as they walks, she wanted to stop and just let Jay stay with them.

Staring at Jay's back that had no intention to stop walking even though hearing their protests on why he's leaving early. His other hand is holding the bicycle that his uncle gave to him, they walked slowly, taking their time to savor the moment.

The hand that's holding her arm slowly let go.

It sadden her a bit but it's normal, they're just friends and that's what they should be. Jay stared at her as they walks towards to the direction of her home, she looks like out of herself and it bothered him.