:Thirty-four

34

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

She's in a predicament where she is unsure of what to do. Her hands were held tightly by the blonde. The gloves that were bought by Jay suddenly vanished from her hands, replacing it with his large warm hands.

A sigh continuously coming out from his mouth whilst his eyes were focused on her pale hands— rubbing on it as if something unpleasant just had a contact with it.

Without any other thoughts earlier, Jay didn't utter any words and just left him hanging before he could say anything.

"I hate this..", He mumbled on his own— still focusing on what's on his large hands right now.

Hearing him spoke out his thoughts, Haru couldn't help but chuckled at him. He just couldn't hide it well, especially when it comes to her.

Perhaps, there's a turmoil going on his mind. The uneasiness that's kept bothering him on how he couldn't do well. He may have the appearance of a player, but he's new when it comes into this kind of romance.

"Stop frowning.", She pulled one of her hands from his grasp and placed it between his brows— copying his actions back then.

She just knew the feeling when something unsettles and slowly crept up as it devours our rationality. Mistakes and regrets may come without any kind of notice.

A soft line formed on his lips as he smiled at her. At this moment, he quickly forgot what just happened and enjoyed the attention she's giving to him.

"I'm not.", He quickly replied to her.

She ruffled his hair which made him hummed happily and as if there's a tail wagging on his back.

Words began to flow from their lips, discussing a variety of topics that made them laugh, seem serious and occasionally nervous.

"It's already late.", Her eyes wandered on the window.

The moon already rose up too high and stars complemented the sky. It was a chilly night and no other noises can be heard except from the two of them.

"Can't I just stay here?", He kind of whined at her.

He still doesn't want to go home, rather he's not even sure if there's a home he can go to; he wants to be right next her, talk about a lot of things and deepen their relationship further. Time is something he wouldn't want to waste, it's very valuable.

"No.", She quickly rejected his suggestion.

"You still have a class tomorrow so rest up.", She added.

He couldn't refute what she just said.

At his seat, he held her hands once more. He lowered his head making his lips brushed against her hands. His eyes were shut close, focusing at the moment— something he wouldn't like to end.

A shiver was sent down her spine from the sudden contact of his lips on her skin. It was something she didn't expect. Instead of warmth, his lips were bitterly cold yet gentle.

"See you tomorrow.", He gave a close-eyed smile.

He stood up from his seat and walked away as if not seeing her flushed state. He was somewhat scared; what if she suddenly loathed him because of what he had just done?