: Thirty-two

32

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The hues of blue filled up the void above-– creating a vast alluring sky on top.

Just a few more thoughts, they might think that they're in a vacation. Unfortunately, they're training on the first layer of hell. The crew complained a lot but they still complied on what the monk wanted them to do.

Rollers on the waterfalls, being chased by a massive boar a countless of times– all of it was so exhausting. This is the last time for her; she wouldn't ever do it again, or else she might literally die. She's also part of the crew, yet she has the lowest stamina.

It would be dangerous and risky.

"Aren't you tired?", She asked the blonde who also went with them, it would be uncomfortable for him if he stayed with Mia and Yuna.

Owen's hands ran over his hair– pulling it back so it wouldn't stick around his face. The blonde doesn't look tired at all; sweats may be visible, but that's it.

"No, but if you want me to be exhausted I suggest having s–", A smack on his back halted his words.

"Idiot."

He turned around and saw her glaring at him; a hue of red crept up on her face. It might be due to heat or something else. He really can't stop his mouth from blabbering about it, yet his actions are the opposite of it.

The crew was resting under the large oak tree. Its thick leaves and long branches shielded them from the rays of the sun. The wind is cool making their tense muscles relax a little bit.

"We should really cook that pig.", Dom complained as he panted heavily on the ground.

Haru wanted to agree, but she remembered that it has children. She wanted to eat meat, but all of them still need to endure to eat all the vegetables on the temple.

The crew rested for a little bit before coming back at the temple. The sun is already setting down and the stars are becoming visible at the sky.

They are just like a fruit that tastes bitter, still unripe. What if, one of them was suddenly plucked out?

"Hey, you're burning up!", Mia, who's checking the asleep girl exclaimed.

It was strange when she suddenly went to their own room without even eating anything, she just vanished from their sight without even saying anything.

Mia's outburst made the others run right where she is. Sliding the door opened, it revealed Haru, who's face is flushed red. She's breathing unevenly and heavily.

June who quickly responded at the problem, went around to find the monk. Her fever is high and probably won't go away soon.

She exhausted her body to the point where she can't even lift a finger. Jay went to her side, he picked up her upper body to his arms. He elevated it a little so she won't be having a hard time in breathing.

Once his skin touched hers, it's completely burning.

On the other hand, Yuna grabbed some towel and cold water too cool off her body. She's wiping the sweats that's trickling down on her body.