: Fifteen

15

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The engine of the car echoes as it began to move in continuous speed. Haru sat at the back together with Shelly and Jay who's sitting together, quite closely. She leaned her back and relaxes, she's still sleepy even though she slept early yesterday.

"Hasn't your contract expired by now?" Minu who's sitting at her side questioned Shelly as he leaned his chin at his knees. Shelly didn't answer and Jay just stayed impassive while reading a pocket book on his hands, too tired to hear them from talking too much.

"Nerd! Just go official with Shelly already! Right, Haru?" He questioned the sleepy girl on his side who just mindlessly nodded at his question. Haru just can't process her thoughts properly as she's too tired to do anything.

Minu just raised a brow at her, "What, are you sleepy? Should I lend my shoulder?" 

She thought about his offer, it's not bad and her head is ringing when she leans on the frame of the car. Well, it's not like somebody will care and almost everyone knows that he likes Mia.

"Sure." She hummed. 

Hearing her answer, Minu tried to scoot closer to her and adjusted his posture so it won't make their body stiff. Unfortunately, the car suddenly stopped making them questioned on what's happening. 

"It looks like they're not letting any cars in past this point." The guy who worked for Dom, who lends them a ride said as he stared at the guards who are in front of them.

The crew went out of the car and proceeds to go the location where the competition will be held. Jay heaved out a sigh as he stole a glance to Haru who's walking besides Minu. Just like the others, he's confused on how fast they got close together. 

Many people arrived, there are the ones who will also compete, the announcers, reporters and the ones who'll watch.  It's quite lively around but that makes it more light in the atmosphere making them not too nervous.

"Hey.." Haru tapped Vinny's shoulder who's busy looking around. He turned around and saw her grinning at him. 

He just looked at her a little bit confused, "What?" 

"Did you read what I recommended to you?" She questioned, getting a little bit excited because she can finally talk to someone who also read some manga like her. Jay's too serious who only read text books, she's also thinking maybe she can gift him one when it's already his birthday. 

"Oh, that boy who went back to the past just to save his ex-lover?" Vinny said as he puts his hands on the pockets of his pants. Haru nodded her head at him, she didn't expect that he will read it even at his situation right now.

"It's good right?!" She exclaimed making him sigh at her enthusiasm. He can't deny her because the story is quite interesting for him.

"Yeah, he just intended to save his ex but ended up saving everyone. Quite idiotic at my perspective." He irritably said as his brows scrunched up remembering what happened on it.