SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
blockbuster scandal 

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      AFTER SCHOOL, (F/N) met Sidney and Tatum by the former's locker

      AFTER SCHOOL, (F/N) met Sidney and Tatum by the former's locker. The two girls were already standing, waiting for her, only made more obvious by the lack of other students since the school was clearing out because a curfew had been announced because of the murders. Once it had been said over the school radio, she saw all of the kids turn to her. But they weren't all glaring since school had been released early—also because of the murders.

      As (F/N) was only a few feet away from the girls she heard Tatum brush off, "It was just some sick fuck laughing."

     "What happened?" (F/N) questioned in concern as she got close enough, both girls turning to her.

     "Sidney got attacked in the bathroom by someone wearing a ghost mask," Tatum informed as they pushed off the wall and started walking toward the exit. Since Tatum's locker was right by it, they were outside in no time, walking down the pathway. Breathing in the fresh air, Tatum decided, "Neither of you is to be alone again. Is that clear? If you pee—I pee."

"Are you okay Sid?" (F/N) asked, looking at her friend in concern.

"Yeah," Sidney sent her a grateful look, but it was obvious she was still tense from the interaction, "they just scared me."

     Suddenly a flower came into her view, (f/N) jumped at the freshly picked flower and turned to find Stu waving it in her face, "A flower for the lady?"

     "You're so kind, sir." She mimicked his tone as she took it, and Stu gave her a prideful grin, happy she had accepted his gift.

     On that note, he started walking alongside them, "Is this not cool or what?" Then he noticed Sidney's upset expression and asked, "Woah, what's wrong Sid?"

     Tatum didn't want to bring the experience back up and intervened, "For once, Stu, drop it."

     "...Okay," He shrugged casually, not letting it known if he was offended or not by her harsh tone. Then Stu started to speak louder to everyone around, "But whatever you did—the entire student body thanks you!" Some students let out celebratory cheers at his words.

     He moved around the group until he was between (F/N) and Tatum. Suddenly he bent down and picked Tatum up, placing her on his shoulder as they walked. As they did so, he maintained eye contact with (F/N), "And to celebrate this impromptu fall break, I propose we have a party. Tonight, my house."

     Sidney gave him an incredulous look, "Are you serious?"

     "You want to throw a party now?" (F/N) added in bewilderment, shaking her head at her friend's decision.