TWENTY

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 :
who taught him how to drive?

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     BEFORE THE PLAN was put into action, (F/N) demanded that they made a stop at the hospital. She was lucky that Randy was in a safe condition before they were going to leave, but now it was pushed back till later that night.

     She was allowed up and told the room, telling her bodyguards to stay outside before she opened the door. She smiled seeing the figure on the bed, "Randy!"

     Randy perked up at the visitor, "(F/N)?" He motioned to the chair that was placed beside him, and she took the seat.

     "I thought you were dead. I heard you were in critical and..." Her voice cracked as she tried to calm down the tears that tried to leave her eyes.

     "Hey, I'm fine." He reached forward placing his hand on hers to try and comfort her, "See? I'm made of metal."

     "Worst metal ever, look at you." She laughed shortly, "You got fucked up."

     Randy gaped at her but was happy to see her laughing. He took his hand back, crossing his arms as much as he could without interfering with his IV, "Rude."

     "You...You feel fine though?" She asked in concern, "Nothing hurts?"

     Randy nodded with a small smile, motioning to the IV that dripped every so often, "I'm so high right now, I can barely feel my toes."

     "That doesn't sound healthy." (F/N) jested,

     He carefully raised his hands, not bending his arms much because of the IV, "Hey, I'm not complaining."

     The two sat there for a moment in quiet peace as they relaxed. Then (F/N) brought up, "Tonight, I'm being moved to a safe house with Hallie. Officer Richards and Andrews are coming with."

     "Bummed I don't get to go." Randy jested, knowing how awkward it is having the bodyguards around, "Sounds like fun."

     "You should be, we're all gonna party and stuff. You're missing out." (F/N) let a few moments pass before she said, "I should get going?"

     She tried to stand up and leave, but a hand gripping her forearm caused her to turn around in bewilderment. She saw the boy holding her wrist, avoiding eye contact, and asked, "What Randy?"

     "I..." He sounded hesitant, "I gotta tell you something..."

     "What is it?"

     "I didn't think I'd ever have the guts to tell you but seeing as someone tried to take them from me, I figured that I might as well tell you because I'm in danger." Randy rambled but stopped himself.

     She raised her eyebrow, "You're avoiding the subject, Randy."

     A sudden knock on the door made them both turn towards it. The door opened slowly as one of (F/N)'s bodyguards peeked inside, "Hey, we have to leave soon (F/N)."

     "Okay, but I need another minute or two."

     "We really should—"

     "Another minute can't hurt." She defended, "I just wanna say goodbye."