NINE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 :
party crashers

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      THEY ENTERED STU'S house and spotted Stu immediately

      THEY ENTERED STU'S house and spotted Stu immediately. They caught him walking into the living room, an excited expression on his face as he moved past the door. But once he saw them enter the house, he stopped in his path and quickly turned towards them.

A growing grin grew on his face, and he rushed forward. He wrapped his arms around (F/N), ignoring Randy as he greeted, "Babe! You made it!"

"Stu broke up with me," Tatum revealed.

(F/N)'s mouth dropped, "What?"

Tatum wasn't finished, "And I think he likes you."

       (F/N) smiled awkwardly as he pulled away to look at her expression, remembering what her friend had told her. Meekly, she greeted, "Hey Stu."

"I'm happy you're here!" Stu said, which made her straighten her lips. Her heartbeat had begun to pick up as she realized he enjoyed her presence.

A little detail that hasn't been mentioned before: (F/N) had always had a small crush on two of her best friends. At the very least an attraction to them. And both were in relationships and somehow opposites.

       There was Billy Loomis. A cold and sarcastic jock. And there was Stu Macher. A friendly and playful also jock. Maybe she just had a thing for chill jocks. Or maybe she just had a thing for her friend's boyfriends. Either way, she felt horrible.

       See, (F/N) was friends with Casey Becker, that was how she first met Stu. She met Billy when she was introduced by Stu after the man had broken up with Casey.

(F/N) had always tried to reason that she got a crush on the two before they got into their most recent relationships since it made her stomach twist uncomfortably thinking about ruining two perfectly—well, not Stu and Tatum's, but they were together not long ago—happy relationships.

       So, she always ignored her feelings for them and pretended like they didn't exist. That was the best solution, right?

Since she was in her head, she only heard Stu greet, "Oh, I didn't see you there. Hi Meeks."

"Macher." Randy greeted with a serious expression, and (F/N) figured he was getting flashbacks from Blockbuster. Randy inched closer to (F/N), standing slightly in front of her. Stu narrowed his eyes before jumping into action like an animated character.