SIXTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
oh my god it's gale weathers

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     A CROWD GROWING nearby caught their attention. The group of four all turned, trying to spot the reason for it. (F/N) was the first one to spot Gale Weathers, and (F/N) was the first one to make her way over to the reporter, the other's staying where they were but watching with interest.

All other reporters got out of the legend's way, allowing Gale to see the approaching woman, "(F/N)!" Gale had a look upon her face, and even before she began talking it appeared condescending.

"Gale." (F/N) greeted with a monotone voice.

"It's so nice to see you." Gale grinned.

"Sure." (F/N) objected, motioning to the large camera that was being shoved in her face, "You mind? I'd like to talk privately."

"Oh—" Gale seemed to mind very much before she slowly nodded, trying to keep her tv charm strong, "Not at all."

"Good."

Gale and (F/N) ushered everyone back and sooner them later they were far off from everyone else. Immediately (F/N)'s pleasant expression dropped, "What the hell Gale?"

"What?" Gale tilted her head in faux confusion.

"Your book. It made me look like a piece of crap." (F/N) was pissed, and she didn't try to cover her emotions, "Do you even think about what you put in there? Because half of it wasn't even true."

Gale went to defend, "I—"

"Gale the hero, while I'm the slut best friend who slept with her friends' boyfriends and then helped kill them." (F/N) spat, "You know they raided my house because of that? Did you Gale? Found nothing. Do you know why? Because I'm innocent."

"I can't help what sells." Gale shrugged, as though she hasn't single-handedly ruined (F/N)'s reputation.

"You never change." (F/N) took in a deep breath before she nodded. Then, she dragged her right arm and threw it forward, her fist making contact with Gale's face. Gale reeled back in pain, grabbing her face as (F/N) said, "That was for Sidney. And for Dewey, you bitch."

"Woah, (F/N), let's not hit the press!" Randy's voice was heard as he was the first one to run up to her, grabbing her shoulders from behind her to try and pull her back, "Even though she deserves it."

"Sick punch!" Mickey's voice came next.

Randy tried to pull (F/N) away, but she was fighting back, trying to punch Gale once more. So, he waved at Mickey, "A little help here?!"

It was no secret that Mickey was athletic, the man having an incredible build. It allowed him to pick the writhing (F/N) up without sweat and bring her away from the watching crowd.

"Are you serious Mickey?" (F/N) complained as she looked at the man with a glare.

"Just doing my job." Mickey raised his hands innocently once he placed her on the floor since they were far enough.