SEVENTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
hold yourself back

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "ARE YOU SURE we can't do anything about him?" Stu whined, looking at the boy who was walking beside (F/N) from afar. His blood had been boiling at the party. He was talking to a random girl while posing as a student but his attention was still on his beloved.

The boy beside her ruined the view, instead of his gaze being pure adoration it was of jealousy and envy. Stu wanted to be the one walking beside her, Billy could follow behind them if he wanted, but he wanted it to be (F/N) and Stu. Not (F/N) and Mickey.

     "Yes, I'm sure." Billy responded with a 'duh' tone, "He's too close to her."

     "That didn't stop you from crushing her best friend in my garage door." Stu gave him a pointed look.

     "Yeah, well back then we didn't have a copy cast on the loose." Billy rolled his eyes at his partner's dim thinking, "We—"

     "Could be taking the opportunity to chop more people up!" Stu interrupted. "It's been a month since we did that?"

     They had killed a few people over the years between now and Woodsboro, but the boys were getting anxious. With the copycat on the loose, it was difficult to brush the kills under the rug, even with a little help.

     "I already told you to know. As much as I want to kill him it would ruin the plan." Billy scolded harshly, focusing back on the two.

     "Boo." Stu drawled out as he turned around and began walking back to where they had been staring. "Who even names their kid Mickey? Like that mouse?" Stu continued to ramble to himself, but Billy ignored him.

     Billy narrowed his eyes at the boy walking beside his (F/N). Mickey Altieri. Billy and Stu had conducted a background search for him—via their breaking into his dorm and looking through his things—but they learned very little. It was strange, and Billy didn't like it. He had a suspicion, but he needed Mickey to back off.

     (F/N) was their final girl, not his.

     Billy didn't work with Stu all these years just to be replaced by a guy named Mickey. Stu had a point, who names their kid Mickey? Certainly, someone who wants their kid to be bullied like people like Billy and Stu.

     "Man, I gotta be honest about something." Stu piped, causing Billy to look at him. Stu winced at the sight of his harsh gaze; the same one Billy always had.

     "What?" Billy sharply asked.

     "You seem really unmotivated to our cause," Stu admitted. The cause being getting (F/N) back to their side, with a few kills of course, "And even our help is doing more than you are—"

     "I'll show you unmotivated." Billy spat. He slowly inched closer to Stu, pulling out a pocketknife he always kept on him. He raised it, as a threat.

     "Woah!" Stu raised his hands innocently, "No need to get so angry."

     Billy glared at him before glancing back at the chaos that had begun to swarm one of the dorms. Sirens began to sound out. Billy took a stand, putting his pocketknife back away, "Let's go, dumbass."

     "Aye, aye captain."

     "I can still hurt you."

     "You wouldn't..." Billy seemed unconvinced by Stu's sure sound, "You...shouldn't—Please don't. Billy put the knife away—Put the—Billy, fuck! I'm going man, jeez!"

Needless to say, they got back to their cabin pretty quickly.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

This one is short but
I just wanted to get an
update out.

Posted: May 3, 2023
Rewrite: July 9, 2023
Words: 611
Edited: ✘︎