FOURTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
cupcakes and bothersome professors

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "I'LL GO GET the popcorn!" Stu cheered as he jumped over his couch as he ran into the kitchen.

     "But the movies starting—" (F/N) perked up and looked behind her, but the man didn't listen and instead disappeared around the corner, "Stu! Wait, pause it, Billy!"

     Billy reached forward with a groan and grabbed the remote, pausing the movie on Stu's square television.

     (F/N) sunk into the cushion and sighed, looking at Billy appreciatively, "Thank you."

Billy just gave her a short nod to show it was no problem, resting his arms around the tall side of the couch, his left hand going slightly behind her shoulders. She didn't go to move it though, she just waited for Stu to come back.

     They heard what sounded like pans hitting each other in the kitchen as Stu was doing whatever he was, which was supposed to be simply getting popcorn,

     "Hurry up dipshit!" Billy called out, twisting his body to get a better look at the kitchen where Stu's figure was seen quickly running across, an excited grin on his face.

     (F/N) slapped Billy's arm lightly to scold him, "Be nice."

     "Okay, mom." Billy rolled his eyes, fiddling with the remote in his hand by tapping it on the edge of the couch.

     Stu wasn't listening to orders, still creating chaotic songs in the kitchen. Eventually, she became a little fed up as well.

     "Stu!" (F/N) sighed, turning around and sitting on her knees on the couch to look into the kitchen, "What on Earth are you doing?"

     Suddenly Stu's head perked around the corner, his body still hidden by the door, "Billy! Cover her eyes!"

     She blinked, "What?"

     Before she could say anything or even turn around, Billy's hands were wrapped around her face and covering her eyes. Her hands reached up to try and move his hands as her mouth dropped in confusion, "What are you doing Billy?"

     "What does it look like I'm doing?" Billy spoke teasingly, his hands moving her head around in circles gently.

     "It looks like nothing—" Billy playfully pressed down on random parts of her head, rotating it in strange patterns. (F/N) laughed and grabbed his hands, "Will you stop that?"

     Billy clicked his tongue, "No can-do sweetheart."

     She couldn't help but laugh at the situation, "You guys—"

     "Open your eyes!" Stu's voice was suddenly in front of her.

     "...I can't." She said, the feeling of Billy's hands keeping her eyes closed.