TEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 :
cat and mouse game

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

    "BILLY, I'M SO sorry

"BILLY, I'M SO sorry." (F/N) stated, "I was just so scared at the moment—"

"(F/N), you're still on that?" Billy interrupted as he took a seat on Stu's parent's bed. As she followed him further into the room he quickly ordered, "Shut the door."

    "Okay?" (F/N) did as he said, missing the way his eyes lightened once she did.

     "Come, sit by me." Billy motioned to the bed beside him.

She sat down begrudgingly, looking at him with a worried expression, "Billy—"

He cut her off with a sincere expression, "You know I would never hurt you."

    She moved away slightly, turning her body so that her front was facing him. Billy noticed the movement and copied it. She nodded, "Right."

"You don't still think it was me?" Billy questioned, his voice eerily quiet and monotone.

"No." (F/N) answered fast. Too fast for it to not be a lie. And Billy knew that.

"Oh, come on." Billy stood up, menacingly staring down at her. He sighed before he let out a small incredulous laugh, "What do I have to do to prove to you I'm not a killer?" He started to move closer to the girl, his eyes narrowing with a glint of an emotion she had never seen in them before.

In a split second, from the open balcony doors climbed a figure. (F/N) recognized the figure immediately, it was the killer, wearing the same costume he had before. (F/N) stood up immediately and let out a piercing scream, keeping her eyes trained on the killer who only stalked forward silently. But more importantly, behind Billy who hadn't seen him.

Billy reached forward, oblivious to the advancing killer behind him, "Woah, (F/N), calm down it's just me—"

"Billy," The girl interrupted hurriedly, "fucking turn around!"

Billy was barely able to turn around as the killer rose his shining blade into the air, bringing it down harshly onto Billy. Blood sprayed everywhere, the wall, the floor below. It even managed to hit (F/N), the girl feeling woozy as she realized the warm feeling on her face was blood. Billy's blood.

The knife thrust in and out of Billy who was struggling, trying his hardest to put on a fight. But it was useless, the killer had the advantage, and Billy never had a chance. And Billy's body falls to the floor, empty of life.