THIRTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
it's a scream

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      STU'S VOICE HAD changed, altered by the device

STU'S VOICE HAD changed, altered by the device. Now she recognized it, and a sick feeling came to her stomach. This was the voice of the killer that had been chasing her. And the killer was him. (F/N) looks back to Billy, then to Stu, then to Billy again. It was all too clear. She stood between them, her mind racing, as she tried to calculate everything.

It all made too much sense. Their secretive glances, the whispers she had heard between them that they never included her in anymore. Hell, maybe this was why they stopped hanging out with her so much, they were planning on killing her.

     That thought made her heart crush, she looked at Billy. This wasn't her Billy. His crazed eyes, tracked on her like he would chase her no matter where she went, like she was his favorite prey.

      The girl tried to take a step back, but Stu's arm was still there. He grinned down at her as she tried to rip it off, and after a few attempts, he let her. She stumbled backward and looked at the two of them.

Suddenly, (F/N) bolted to the right, into the living room. She had no motive originally, but looking back at it she realized that she was just trying to put space in between them so that she could process it more.

Although, when she made it into the room, she found that Stu had run around the doorway to the kitchen and blocked her path. (F/N) tried to turn around only to find that Billy was now blocking the doorway into the foyer. Trapped in, she moved to the other side of the couch and picked up the remote, ready to throw it.

     "You can't run (F/N), it's not over yet," Billy spoke in an almost teasing voice, making her face contort. She felt so betrayed that her chest was physically hurting, her heart feeling like it would be torn from her chest. "Stu?" Billy prompted.

      It seemed to click with Stu who nodded in excitement, "Oh yeah. You're going to be so surprised, baby!" Stu turned around and disappeared into the kitchen, "I'll get it ready."

(F/N) gripped onto the remote, turning harshly towards Billy who was looking at her with an unreadable expression. "What's wrong?" He tilted his head slightly, "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Fuck you." She spat. It was a way she had never spoken to Billy before, in fact, she had never cursed at any of her friends before, but this betrayal was just too much.

"As good as you look when you're angry, I don't like that attitude pointed toward me." Billy waved the gun scoldingly, making (F/N) nervous that he would shoot her.