Chapter Twelve: Bowling Alley Arrival

Cameron

Flashing disco lights were the first things that caught my attention as I entered the bowling alley. The parking lot was packed and people had begun to park along the street. Luckily for me, I had a reserved spot. My mind isn't focused on getting good parking places though, it's set on how I have to change my plan of attack on Rebecca. I guess the first way to start that would be to stop calling her Rebecca and go back to Becca. That's bound to drive her crazy, but she asked for it. This is going to be so much more fun, now I can go back to being the bad boy I'm used to being versus the nice guy i've been pretending to be. Not saying that I'll completely stop being nice, just in a different way.

"Hey Cameron," Hanna frowned as she strutted her way over to me. Her three shadows weren't far behind, and she crossed her arms once she got to where I was standing.

"Hanna, I forgot that I was supposed to pick you up," I told her when I came to the realization. It's for the best that I didn't though, she would have wanted to screw me before we left, and I want to save my energy for some fresh meat.

"Yes, you did. So now you owe me and I also want an apology," she barked.

"Ha, you're funny," I scoffed. Just who the hell does she think I am?

Her mouth dropped open in protest. "What do you mean 'I'm funny?' You went around saying sorry to almost the whole female civilization today, and you can't say sorry to me for standing me up?" She squealed. As I watched her talk, I noticed she had frowned the whole time she spoke. When she's older she's going to have some seriously bad frown wrinkles. Gross.

"Hello?!" She shouted, bringing me back to reality.

"Excuse me, I have to go find my friends," I told her, and instead of sticking around a second longer, I just walked off. Of course I only managed to take about twenty steps before another girl found me. Or we ran into each other, literally.

"Watch where you're going jackass," she snapped. I raised my brows at her rudeness, and almost made a harsh remark back, until I realized she was kinda hot.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," I smiled innocently. She rolled her eyes and attempted to walk around me, but I blocked her path just in time.

"Move it or lose it," she growled.

"Why are you so mad, it's a party you should be enjoying yourself. And since it's somewhat my party, you should enjoy it with me," I winked.

I saw her hand fly up to slap me across the face, but instead of blocking it, I just squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the impact. When it didn't come, I peeked an eye open. "Do you seriously not know who I am?" She asked amused. I don't know, do I? I don't recognize her from anywhere. Oh no, she could be one of the whores I slept with last year. Or worse, she could end up being one from this year. I'm screwed, now that I've hit on her she will beg for another round.

"Wow, guys really are stupid," she chuckled. "It's me, Rachel, I'm Rebecca's friend," she explained.

What?! Gross, what the hell? How did I not notice sooner, it definitely explains her harshness towards me. She still looks hot though, no matter how much I don't like her. I should stay on her good side for now though, she could be used to help me win Reb- I mean Becca, over. "I never thought I'd say this, but you look great," I complimented.

"You just saw me a few minutes ago at Rebecca's house."

"Oh yeah, but I wasn't paying attention to you then," I scoffed. "Where is your little friend at anyway?"

She crossed her arms, "Not telling you, I won't let you screw her and then dump her like a sack lunch when you're done."

The girl has to be so damn complicated. "Nobody is screwing anybody any time soon. And by soon I mean in the next few hours, later tonight there could be a change of plans." I paused when I noticed her face was full of nothing but pure boredom. Before I could get out another word, she shoved past me and continued on to wherever she was going. Since she had on short shorts, I couldn't help but check her out as she stormed away. Unfortunately for her, I am in control of what she gets to do. We have a little secret that no one but us knows about, and she wishes to keep it that way. But I am feeling a little mischievous tonight.