Chapter Thirteen: Confrontation

Rebecca

When we ran out of refreshments to snack on, I went back over to the food counter to buy some more. Everyone had given me their requests, and since I am such a nice person, I said yes to all of them. Rachel wants nachos, all of the boys want hot dogs with coca colas, and I want pizza. The only thing I have yet to figure out is how I plan to get all of it back to the table.

"Ew gross, look who it is," a snobbish voice muttered behind me. I turned around only to see Tristan and his new girlfriend Crystal. She was by far one of the biggest bitches I knew of, and she was the girl he cheated on me with.

'If you really feel that way then you should stop looking in the mirror," I smiled politely at her. She frowned and looked up at Tristan.

"Tell your slutty little ex that she isn't bad ass," she told him. I did everything in my power to not look at him at all. I remember everything I liked about him. His laugh, his eyes, his hair, his lips, and everything else that could possibly be loved. He used to be mine, and just mine. Now he's hers and she doesn't deserve him at all, and he needs a serious reality check.

"Hey Becca," he greeted. Just hearing the nickname he started calling me by, made my heart ache.

"Don't call me that ever again," I glared at him. For a moment I didn't think I'd be able to keep it up, but just rethinking that he cheated on me, gave me the strength to.

Crystal chuckled, "What are you going to do about it? Go run off to Cody?" This chick really needs to back off before I rip of her head. Why would I run off to Cody? He won't do anything about it. If I ran off to anyone it would be Rachel because she isn't afraid to give a girl a black eye. Instead of being mature about the situation like I should have been, I took the small cup of ice water I had asked for before they popped up, and I splashed it all over her face. She shrieked and Tristan tried to help her out, but she shoved him off of her and took off to the bathroom.

"Her make-up looked bad anyway," I shrugged, feeling good about my decision.

He crossed his arms, "What the hell Becca-" Before he could finish his sentence, I slapped him across his face. "I told you that you weren't to ever call me by that name again," I explained through gritted teeth.

"Just because you're a little jealous bitch doesn't mean you have to take it out on Crystal," he snapped.

My heart felt as if it had just been stabbed by his words, but I ignored the pain in order to keep up the strong front I was showing him. "There is nothing to be jealous about, she has been with like ten other guys. You are just another phase she's going through, and then she'll drop you once a new toy shows up," I replied simply. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

"Either way, she's better than you could have ever been," he smirked. "I don't even know why I wasted my time on you, I must have been high or something."

"Wouldn't surprise me," I frowned.

He just nodded, and then his eyes scanned over my body. "Why don't we just put the past behind us and start over," he suggested.

What? Did he not just tell me I was a jealous bitch and now he wants to act as if nothing ever happened? "I don't think so Tristan, you had your chance and you lost it."

He held onto my arms and stared into my eyes. "Is this the same girl who believes in second chances, or has she suddenly vanished?" He whispered. Just knowing how close he was to me sent my mind in a blur. I couldn't think straight and all that I remembered was how in love we used to be.