Chapter Fifty: A Bet Gone Wrong

Rebecca

Sunlight was beaming in through a nearby window. I could tell I hadn't gone to bed last night in my own room, because I wasn't wearing my usual attire. My body felt sore as I readjusted myself in the bed, and then I tried to remember what happened. It didn't take long for me to remember how I gave into Cameron, and I wanted to slap myself in the face a thousand times. That explains why my body was aching, and why I had dozed off so fast last night.

Letting out a sigh through my nose, I forced myself to open my eyes. I was wishing to wake up in my bed back home, still a happy virgin. Instead I saw a mess of covers, along with a sleeping Cameron. This wasn't the first time I had waken up beside him in his bed, but it still gave me an uneasy feeling.

My eyes scanned over his beautiful face as he slept peacefully. His hair was so messed up he'd have to shower before he tried to do anything with it. Guess my hair probably looks worse though, considering the fact that I have more hair than he ever could. His muscular arms were wrapped around the pillow that his head rested on, and his back had a perfect shape to it. I chuckled in my mind when I noticed he had a few scratch marks from where I had dug my nails into his back last night. For some reason the thought of bringing him pain amused me.

He wasn't completely naked like I had expected him to be, not complaining at all. Instead he had on a pair of loose fitting sweatpants that looked insanely comfortable. Then I turned my attention away from him, and looked at the closed door across the room. There wasn't any sound coming from outside of it, meaning that everyone was still asleep.

For the next twenty minutes, I tried to doze off again, but couldn't. All I could do was feel guilty for what happened last night. I mean I enjoyed it, but it only lasted about thirty minutes to an hour. So I didn't think I was missing much, and I also didn't think it was worth it. In no way am I saying that Cameron wasn't worth it, believe me when I say he was, but just sex in general seemed like a waste of time.

As I thought about everything, I trailed a finger around on Cameron's skin. It looked so soft and clean, and I had nothing better to do anyway. He shifted around a little about ever fifteen minutes or so, and eventually ended up laying on his back side. Leaving his abs fully exposed to my adventurous fingers. Using my index finger, I traced the lines of his six pack, until my arm felt like it was going to fall off. Then I just let it die on his chest, and I snuggled up next to him.

His arm freed it's self from underneath my body, and wrapped around my shoulder. "Why'd you stop?" He yawned. "That felt good."

When did he wake up?

"Because almost ever part of me is sore and I thought my arm was going to fall off," I muttered.

He chuckled lightly and then stretched his arms over his head before putting them back where they had been. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm a bit sore as well," he replied. "But it's nothing a nice hot shower can't fix."

If I wasn't so exhausted I would have mimicked him to get on his nerves, but instead I just frowned. "Lucky you," I huffed. "I'm certain I can't move from this spot for at least a week."

"You'll be fine," he sighed before he kissed the top of my head. Then he slowly sat up and looked down at me. "I can go downstairs and bring you back some pain killer," he offered.

At this point I was up for whatever made me mobile again. We were in a beach house, in a cool town that threw masquerade balls. There was no way I was going to be stuck in a bed for an entire day. "Please do," I begged him.

For a guy that claimed to be sore, he managed to slide off the bed and vanish outside of the doorway at a decent speed. My eye lids grew heavy waiting for him to return, and I was about to fall back into a deep sleep.