Chapter Seventeen: Morning Like No Other

Rebecca

I usually am woken up in the morning by the sound of annoying birds chirping in a nest near my window, but today I woke up because it was too quiet. The bed felt strangely comfortable, and I wasn't wearing my usual sleep-ware. Instead of a tank and short shorts, I was in a button up t-shirt, and sweatpants. Both were comfy, but neither belonged to me.

It wasn't until I sat up, that I saw the half naked guy passed out beside me. And it wasn't until I realized it was Cameron, that I freaked out. Why the hell am I in his bed, with him? I tried thinking back to last night, but everything was blank. The last thing I remember was talking to Dylan while he dumped ice into a cooler machine. So how did I end up here?

From the looks of it, I hadn't woken him up from my moving around. I wanted to get away from him as fast as I could, but the first time I tried to get out of the bed, I ended up pulling the covers off of him. His exposed beautifully carved abs made me stare in shock despite the fact I already knew he had them. That didn't stop my eyes from checking him out though. He didn't have any chest hair, but had a small amount under his belly button that led down to the rim of his sweatpants. Honestly I think that's kind of sexy, but I wouldn't ever admit that to anyone.

Next, my eyes darted up to his face. In books, the girl would always explain how the guy looked all peaceful and innocent in his sleep. I couldn't ever picture it in mind, but now I can. I wouldn't say that he looked like a child, but he did look innocent. His hair was a horrible mess as it stuck up in some parts and didn't in others. I won't even start thinking about his lips, because they look so perfect. Why isn't he a model? Hmm. My body got a mind of it's own, and my hand found it's way onto his chest. I couldn't help the need to know what his abs felt like. When I started fantasizing though, I snapped out of it, grabbed a pillow, and wacked him in the gut with it.

His eyes shot open and he sat up. "What the hell was that for?" He groaned.

"What happened last night, and why am I here?" I asked him.

He squinted his eyes at me in disbelief and scoffed as he collapsed back onto the bed. "You really want to know? Let's just say you're an animal in bed," he answered.

What? I don't remember this. I don't remember anything! He can't be telling the truth, I couldn't have slept with him. That would have required me to be as drunk as hell, and I don't drink.

"You-I-No way," I shouted.

"Shhhh, calm down," he frowned. "What time is it? Why did you wake me up so early?"

I glanced around his room for a clock, and found one that read 7:00a.m.. Not too bad of a time to wake up, especially if you aren't in your own house. He could be some sort of freak murderer for all I know. "Cameron please tell me we didn't." I begged him.

He covered his eyes with his arms, and by him not replying within five minutes, I knew he was dozing off. "Cameron!" I shouted as I hit his arm.

"Ow, nothing happened so chill out." He snapped. I rose my eyebrows at his tone, but he didn't see because he rolled over so his back was to me. At least I know that I am still a happy virgin, haha. I was going to poke him to wake him back up again, but he sensed it coming.

"Touch me again, and what didn't happen last night will happen right now," he muttered.

That doesn't sound too bad... I mean ick! Never! I withdrew my hand away from him. "Can you please stop being lazy and wake up?" I asked him.

He looked over his shoulder at me in disgust. "Are you kidding me? It's seven in the morning on a Saturday and you want me to get up after I stayed up all night helping you?" He asked irritated.