Chapter 17

Royal's POV (Sexy time)

I had put Riley down for a nap in her crib in her room and I was laying in bed. Dean and Rocco, I assume, were doing something since Dean had walked from Riley and I in the direction Rocco had. But, honestly, I just wanted to spend time with him. So I decided to mind link him. 

R: Hey where are you? 

D: In the living room. Why?

R: Come up to our room. Please. 

D: I'm literally downstairs, love. I'm not going anywhere. 

R: Will telling you that Riley's taking a nap in her room, I haven't seen your other brothers in the house lately, and that I'm horny, do the trick to get you up here? 

And apparently it did because I faintly heard Dean's footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hallway to our room. He popped up seconds later and closed the door behind him. "Say less, my beautiful angel." He told me before straddling me and kissing me. 

Giggling against his lips, I raked my hands through his hair and pulled him closer. I could already feel his lil buddy poke against my thigh. So, I pulled away from him long enough to unbuckle his pants. "Getting a little handsy, are we?" Dean asked as he helped me and threw his belt away in the room and pulled his pants and boxers off. 

I bit my lip as he pulled his shirt off, too. Seeing his muscles will never get boring. Ever. 

Dean flipped me over onto my stomach and I gasped, looking over my shoulder at him. "Dean!" I giggled before he pulled my shorts down along with my panties, exposing my butt to him. He leaned down and kissed one of my booty cheeks. I couldn't help but giggle more at him. 

He kept kissing down to my thigh then to my exposed area before starting to lick me. I moaned, turning my head to face the pillows. "Dean." I moaned as he continued licking faster and faster, causing me to shake in pleasure. 

After a few minutes, I came in his mouth with a deep moan. "Coming already? Naughty girl." Dean said, as he popped up and leaned over me, kissing my shoulder. I bit the tip of my thumb and looked over to him again. "Well you're so good at that. I couldn't help it." I kissed his temple as he slowly entered his member inside of me. 

I gripped the bedsheets and subconsciously lifted my butt up to cause more friction. Dean groaned, setting one hand next to my shoulder, and the other gripping the headboard as he continued to thrust inside of me. 

Multiple moans and groans later, I was starting to feel close. "Dean. I'm close. Oh ya." I whimpered. He flipped me, using one hand, onto my back and spread my legs open before pounding harder. I arched my back in pleasure and screamed before we both came. His thrusts became sloppy as we rode our highs. 

Dean finally pulled out and plopped down next to me before kissing me. "I love you." He said against my lips before putting his head back onto the pillow. "I love you, too." I heaved before looking back up at the ceiling. We couldn't have sex in weeks due to Riley. But thank the stars that she was down for a nap and a sound sleeper. 

Just then, Riley started crying. I sighed, closing my eyes. But I felt the bed dip and Dean move around. "I got her." He said before I heard his footsteps walking towards the door, it opening, and him walking over to her room.