Prologue

"I never knew what I was missing, until I found you, Royal." Dean said, his voice raspy. His arms grasped me and pulled me closer to him, then moving them up.

His hands ended up in my hair, his fingers massaging my scalp. It felt like ten little ants crawling along my skin, making me shiver. Making me want more of his touch.

"I'm here now, Dean. I'll never leave you." I whisper, inching my face towards the Greek God of a man.

Meeting me the rest of the way, he mashes our lips together. I don't know where I ended, and where he began. I don't know who's lips were who's, didn't know which tongue or pair of teeth that collided belonged to me. All I know is that we were no longer separate beings but we were one. Connected by a bond that could never be broken.

"Royal. Not tonight. Not yet. Keep your innocence. Just for one more night." Dean whispered against my lips. I shook my head no, not daring to look into his eyes. "Take it. Take all of me, that's what I'm here for. I would rather loose the innocence I have left to stay with you forever."

He smiled, his hands pausing the massaging to go down my neck, down my shoulders to my waist to pull me impossibly closer. "As you wish."